• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Anyone available to meet up with me Thursday morning 5/10?

I have tickets for the Angels game at 12:35pm Thursday afternoon. Since I'm coming down from the far reaches of Ventura County I wondered if anyone would like to meet me for breakfast and/or some early morning fun. I plan to arrive around park opening, and leave DL for the ballpark around 11:30 AM.

I probably will come back after the game as well (like I really want to hit the freeways going back north to Ventura at 3:30pm...don't think so...)

If there's any interest either before or after, please PM me. Sorry for the short notice!

--Barry
    Last edited by Radiobarry; 05-08-2007 at 09:43 PM.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Re: Anyone available to meet up with me Thursday morning 5/10?

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    I have tickets for the Angels game at 12:35pm Thursday afternoon. Since I'm coming down from the far reaches of Ventura County I wondered if anyone would like to meet me for breakfast and/or some early morning fun. I plan to arrive around park opening, and leave DL for the ballpark around 11:30 AM.

I probably will come back after the game as well (like I really want to hit the freeways going back north to Ventura at 3:30pm...don't think so...)

If there's any interest either before or after, please PM me. Sorry for the short notice!

--Barry
    I'll be there Thursday Morning Barry. I'll keep an eye out for you. I hope to be there mid morning with my sister.

Chad

Man, that would pretty much be the perfect day! Going to Disneyland in the morning, watching the Angels spank the Cleveland Indians, and then checking out the night scene at DL!

I don't have that much freedom though, as a young one, to take a weekday off and do that.

BTW, I know you're a big Angels fan Barry, and I was wondering if there's some kind of official thread here on MC for the greatest MLB team.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BiggameJ View Post
    Man, that would pretty much be the perfect day! Going to Disneyland in the morning, watching the Angels spank the Cleveland Indians, and then checking out the night scene at DL!

I don't have that much freedom though, as a young one, to take a weekday off and do that.

BTW, I know you're a big Angels fan Barry, and I was wondering if there's some kind of official thread here on MC for the greatest MLB team.
    No...but we do have the Talkin' Baseball thread in which fans from all teams are invited...and we do have a good number of Angel fans there.

--Barry

I'd go Barry, but I still work for a living. I used ta like the Angels too...when they were from ANAHEIM. Thanks for asking. Have a great day!
    "They's two B's in basketball!"

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    No...but we do have the Talkin' Baseball thread in which fans from all teams are invited...and we do have a good number of Angel fans there.

--Barry
    Thanks Barry! I'll probably be spending a lot of my time in that thread now!

Oh, and have fun at the game!
    Last edited by BiggameJ; 05-09-2007 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Have fun!

• Still wants to be a cat!

Radiobarry......Just asked Wolfette, she said no, because she would feel excluded......talk her into it! If we can work it out, we could make it there by 4PM.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy999 View Post
    Radiobarry......Just asked Wolfette, she said no, because she would feel excluded......talk her into it! If we can work it out, we could make it there by 4PM.
    Tell her that I won't poke fun at her for having her nose buried in a video game! And I promise not to ask her for a picture! And I promise to be...well, I'll be just me! And as far as I'm concerned, there's no reason why she should feel excluded. I would be honored if I could meet up with you two in the late afternoon.

--Barry

• Circle of Ancients

Awww man, I just saw this Barry. There would have been a chance we/I could have. I'm "Working" from home today and probably could have for a few hours.

Too late now.