• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Good meeting place for an Anaheim Ducks "watch party"?

I will be at the Wednesday afternoon Angels game that starts at 12:35pm. After the game, with a 5pm faceoff, would anyone like to meet up for a Ducks "watch party" as they go for the Cup?

I automatically think ESPN Zone but maybe there's a place nearer the Stadium/Honda Center that'd be better?

Or is that a good place to avoid if the Ducks win?

Any thoughts? If anyone is interested in meeting up...let me know!

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Good meeting place for an Anaheim Ducks "watch party"?

If you mean the DL ducks, they were absolutely adorable when the mama and two babies were crossing Main Street to get to the hub the other day! I was convinced they were on their way to the Micechat meet!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
    If you mean the DL ducks, they were absolutely adorable when the mama and two babies were crossing Main Street to get to the hub the other day! I was convinced they were on their way to the Micechat meet!
    Sorry, PB...those ducks are adorable but I meant the Anaheim Ducks hockey team, which is playing in game five of the Finals with a chance to win the Stanley Cup - over at the Honda Center.

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

bumping shamelessly

• Minion

I would think the ESPN thing would be a good idea. I remember back in the day when the Angels were in the world series (and owned by Disney), we went to watch the game. There were sooooooooooo many ppl and it was a lot of fun.
    I have also been to the mx resteraunt near the pond (sorry, it will always be the pond to me just like the angels will never have Los Angeles in their name when I refer to them, if I ever do LOL) It is a chain, but I remeber going there before a game. But it may be heaps crowded! I wonder if the Catch resteraunt across from Anaheim stadium will be playing it. (Yes, I know it is more baseball focused, but this last game is HUGE!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy98 View Post
    I would think the ESPN thing would be a good idea. I remember back in the day when the Angels were in the world series (and owned by Disney), we went to watch the game. There were sooooooooooo many ppl and it was a lot of fun.
    I have also been to the mx resteraunt near the pond (sorry, it will always be the pond to me just like the angels will never have Los Angeles in their name when I refer to them, if I ever do LOL) It is a chain, but I remeber going there before a game. But it may be heaps crowded! I wonder if the Catch resteraunt across from Anaheim stadium will be playing it. (Yes, I know it is more baseball focused, but this last game is HUGE!
    I'm sure that every such place in the area will be showing the game. Again, I'd also like to know if anyone wants to meet up with me!

--Barry

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    I'm sure that every such place in the area will be showing the game. Again, I'd also like to know if anyone wants to meet up with me!

--Barry
    Not sure yet. I need to see how I am feeling tomorrow. Taking one day at a time. I am a maybe.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Anybody else interested?