• Gumball Rally Godfather

Disney Daze In Central Cali this weekend! Marty Sklar, Bob Gurr and much more!!

Hey folks,

Here's another reminder about the big Disney Daze event to be held in Oakhurst California this Saturday. Oakhurst is about 45 minutes north of Fresno on Highway 41 and is on the way to Yosemite National Park.

Here is a link to a great article in today's Fresno Bee about this weekends festivities.

The event is sponsored by the Fourty-Nine"Ears" (get it... like 49ers... ya know, Gold Country... oh, never mind) chapter of the NFFC.

Special Guests will include Imagineering Ambassador Marty Sklar; Disney Legend Bob Gurr, designer of the Disney monorail, Autopia cars, Matterhorn bobsled, Main Street fire truck and other Disney attractions; Disney Historian Michael Broggie; Virginia Davis, first actress hired by Walt Disney and a star in "The Alice Comedies" of the 1920s; Ron Dias, Disney artist and illustrator; Jim Elliott, Walt Disney Imagineer production designer; Maggie Elliott, senior vice president of Walt Disney Imagineering; and Margaret Kerry, original model for Tinker Bell.

Hope you can make it!!
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• Senior Minion

Re: Disney Daze In Central Cali this weekend! Marty Sklar, Bob Gurr and much more!!

I think I'm feeling sick *cough** cough**
    I wish I could go, but you never know.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

Re: Disney Daze In Central Cali this weekend! Marty Sklar, Bob Gurr and much more!!

What an amazing panel!! We got to listen to Marty Sklar not that long ago and he alone is great! If you have the chance, GO GO GO!!
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how youd meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later youd be playing like you were best friends?"