Last year's New Year's Eve party at DCA was a huge success. Those who were in attendance are STILL talking about it! If you missed it, don't despair, we'll repeat last years event with even more fun and frivolity! MiceChatter's don't get older, we get more fun!!!
NOW UPDATED WITH MEETS AND EVENTS !
And here is the long awaited schedule. We realize that this schedule is filled with shows and parades, the schedule has been designed to allow for the maximum number of people to enjoy a leisurely day at the parks on the busiest day of the year. Please be aware that the schedule may change on a moment's notice due to extreme overcrowding or park closures. We'll do our best. Simply show up expecting to have fun but not expecting things to go exactly as planned. Attend as much or as little of this schedule as you'd like. Most of us are headed to DCA in the afternoon to avoid some of the crowd (and because they serve alcohol) - others are planning to stay at Disneyland and stake out a spot for the Disneyland fireworks. What follows is a combo Disneyland/DCA schedule. If you lose the group and/or are unable to get in to a location or event, simply meet us at the next location or call/text someone. Keep in mind that once you leave Disneyland, you are likely not going to be able to get back in.
- Noon Meet - Hub at Disneyland
- 12:30 - Golden Horseshoe Review - We'll get in line for the 1pm show and hope to watch the show and eat here. If too crowded, we'll split up to find food and meet up at the next location.
- 3:00 - Christmas Fantasy Parade - Meet on Main Street in front of the Firehouse. We aren't trying for a premium spot, but rather a spot where there is lots of room for us to socialize and still be able to see some of the show.
- 5:00 - Block Party Bash at DCA - Meet on the Parade Route just in front of the Grizzly waterfall (between the Sun Hub and the Winery on the Mountain side of the street).
- 6:15 - Dinner - reservations for 40 at the Wine Country Trattoria. The 3 course set menu is $30 per person. What better way to celebrate the new year than with good food, friends, and wine! Please contact Dustysage via PM to secure your spot on the reservation.
- 8:15 - Electrical Parade - On the patio of the Golden Vine Winery (near the almost always closed Seasons of the Vine) - we'll have a little wine and a toast to our friendship while we watch the happy parade in millions of colored lights and electrosynthmagnetic sound.
- Between the Electrical Parade and the Midnight fireworks, we'll be in one of several possible places (Dance Floor near the Paradise Bay, Avalon Cove Bar, or on the Winery patio - so just give a call to someone to find us)
- 11:15 PM - New Year Fireworks on Paradise Bay - Meet along the bay between Screamin' and the Sun Wheel.
- After fireworks, we may try to ride a few attractions before the park closes at 1am.We hope to see you all there - But whatever you do, we hope you have a fun and safe New Year's Eve!
Here are some of the videos from last year. Extra points if you can spot Miss Christine bouncing:
-The Dusty One