View Poll Results: This is an interest poll - Please post if you are currently interested in attending

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Interested in Gumball Rally

235 100.00%
  • Interested in Mega Meet

375 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: MiceChat 3 Year Anniversary and Gumball Rally - Jan 26th and 27th

Gumball Rally makes an excellent Christmas gift Why not surprise someone you love by signing them up today!

Just a thought,

Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Hi,
    Is it possible to have a child as a part of the team for the full day Gumball Rally? I know there is a family version, but it seems like it's for families with younger children. My daughter is 11 and wouldn't have a problem with any rides or keeping up with the long day. Is that okay or are kids strictly off limits on this one? I think she would really enjoy this and I'd hate to leave her out! I heard about it last year and can't wait to join in on the fun!!

Christa

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by cdirvine View Post
    Hi,
    Is it possible to have a child as a part of the team for the full day Gumball Rally? I know there is a family version, but it seems like it's for families with younger children. My daughter is 11 and wouldn't have a problem with any rides or keeping up with the long day. Is that okay or are kids strictly off limits on this one?
    She can absolutely participate!
    The only restrictions on children is that children under the age of 13 must partricipate with an adult.

We welcome everyone to participate in the Gumball Rally. But we do want folks to understand that when done competitively, the Gumball Rally can make for a looooooong, grueling day, which may make it difficult for some folks... both young and old.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

Quote Originally Posted by Circarama View Post
    She can absolutely participate!
    The only restrictions on children is that children under the age of 13 must partricipate with an adult.

We welcome everyone to participate in the Gumball Rally. But we do want folks to understand that when done competitively, the Gumball Rally can make for a looooooong, grueling day, which may make it difficult for some folks... both young and old.
    Yes, I can imagine it's quite long and we'll all be drained by the end of the day, however, she will still be up for staying until the park closes. For example, yesterday, after 4 hours straight of rehearsal followed by 6 hours of DCA and hitting all the "big rides" in DL plus a few small ones along the way, she was still dancing through the park. We stayed until past midnight and as my husband and I were forcing each step from Indiana Jones to the tram, she was "twirling" through the park commenting on how smooth the ground was in certain places. She didn't even fall asleep in the car on the way home (not that she ever does)! So, I'm not worried at all for the long day part, except for my husband and myself. So if you see a couple that looks like they almost made it to the finish line, slumped on a park bench near the flagpole on Main Street with a "Pirate Princess" skipping towards the exit leaving us in her dust, you'll know who it is....please send two wheelchairs promptly, preferably the motorized kind. Turn them on and point them towards Downtown Disney!

In all seriousness, I think she'll do a great job in stepping up to the challenge of the day. She's not one to have meltdowns or complain, so I think we'll all have fun and enjoy ourselves.

Thanks!

Christa

• Pilot EdForceOne

No running in the park!

ok - I just had to say it now

Hope you all have fun with it. Alas I can't wiggle a trip out west then... but I'm still hoping to convince ms.flynn that the adventures by disney behind the magic tour is a great 10th anniversary idea
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

• Goofy

Ok I change my mind now. Im just going to attend the meet on the 27th.

I'm a "sku-ared" now!!! What did I get myself into?!?!? At the time I signed up I'm thinking this will be a fun twist on a day at the park (*convinces sister*), whether we finish or don't ... but, now I'm worried. *envisions a stampede of hardcore Gumball Ralliers* That's gonna leave a mark!
    Sparrow, Johnson, Skellington, Black, White, ... Daniels. I just love Jack's!

P.S. You can always visit me on MySpace at: http://myspace.com/miisvegas.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by piratepixy View Post
    I'm a "sku-ared" now!!! What did I get myself into?!?!? At the time I signed up I'm thinking this will be a fun twist on a day at the park (*convinces sister*), whether we finish or don't ... but, now I'm worried. *envisions a stampede of hardcore Gumball Ralliers* That's gonna leave a mark!
    Your first impression is the correct one. It is just a fun twist on a day in the park. You can be as competitive or non-competitive as you want. The fun is in trying to see how many attractions that you are capable of squeezing into a single day.

The trash talking is all just for fun. Don't read it the wrong way. You'll have a great time!!!

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Again! Again! Again!

You will have a GREAT time!! A few of us actually did this in July just to see if we could do it. We had a blast. And last year's rally was SOOO much fun!! The competition is just bonus fun!! It's all about how you make your day.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Disneyland Fan

Smile Re: MiceChat 3 Year Anniversary and Gumball Rally - Jan 26th and 27th

I won't be around for the Rally, but I'm in for the meet.

I like to go to one meet a year.
    Last edited by rj1980; 12-13-2007 at 11:13 AM. Reason: spelling error
    Have a nice day,
    Robert - rj1980

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

Don't forget:

Saturday is the last day for discounted Gumball Rally 2 tickets.

Be sure to signup today. Click Here!
    -Monorail Man

• is too darn hot.

Hey a mod note!
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I will only be there for the Sunday event, and plan on leaving NW Ventura County no later than about 4:30 that morning, coming home very late the same night.

Anyone in VC, the Valley, wherever on the way to Anaheim is welcome to carpool.

Again, I'm looking forward to being at my third MC anniversary meet, seeing the MC friends I have, and making new ones.

And again, I'm really not such a bad guy when you get to know me...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

what day will the full version of the gumball rally take place? will it be on 1/27 or 1/28?

thanks!

•   
    • Main Street VIPs

Quote Originally Posted by popinjay07 View Post
    what day will the full version of the gumball rally take place? will it be on 1/27 or 1/28?

thanks!
    "Our 3rd anniversary promises to be even bigger and more fun with the addition of a Gumball Rally on January 26th. One day, two parks - do you have what it takes? Everyone will want to attend the 3 Year Anniversary meet on Sunday, January 27th - it will be the MiceChat social event of the year, filled with meets, friends old and new, and lots of good times."[/COLOR]

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...and-79424.html
    Rick

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast