• Minion

How often is there a meet or do people go to Disneyland on Friday or Saturday?

I love coming to the meets on Sundays but it puts my sleep schedule out of whack because I work from midnight - 9 AM on Sundays and come to the meets after work. I'm either half asleep through most of it and am scared to drive home or I just come to the meet, enjoy it for a few hours, go back to my car and sleep, and then come back for the fireworks. On Saturdays or even Fridays would be an awesome time for me but I don't want to go alone. Anyone?

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: How often is there a meet or do people go to Disneyland on Friday or Saturday?

If I were closer I'd love to.... unfortunatly I'm over 2 hours away... not so easy to make a day trip....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Minion

Re: How often is there a meet or do people go to Disneyland on Friday or Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    If I were closer I'd love to.... unfortunatly I'm over 2 hours away... not so easy to make a day trip....
    I live about an hour away with good traffic. It's 60 miles away and that factors to about 15 dollars in gas for me.

woohoo... Go being young and pretty much only being able to only get retail jobs that don't pay much and having school and work schedules to work with.

• Do You know?

The weekly meet is at noon on Sundays, but if you preferred a Friday or Saturday you could always start a thread and see if anyone wanted to meet up. I know there is quite a few people that have a hard time getting there on Sundays as well.

Good luck!

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Post it CDK. Some of us go at different times. If I know other chatters are going to be there, I'd be happy to meet up.