We plan on coming down Friday, early. If you plan on driving late friday please be aware there is a VERY high chance of snow and Ice on I-5 from the Grapevine to past Goreman. Closeures are possible!
It will be raining the entire way down I-5 from the Bay Area and Central Valley.
PLEASE drive carefully and allow extra time for the trip. Drive in daylight hours if at all possible.
Heavy Rain is expected in Anaheim on Saturday, and Showers on Sunday.
Please come prepared and once again PLEASE drive safely! We don't need to move part of the meet to some hospital.
Forecast for Arvin (Just before the Grapevine)-
Goreman (Top of the Grapevine)-
and our detination- Anaheim!