• Minion

Saturday the 1st mini meet

Quote Originally Posted by Light Mouse View Post
    As of right now I'm a maybe as far as if I'll show. My father wants to replace the ignition switch on my car. I'm not sure how long it'll take or even if we'll be done by Saturday. It doesn't look like anyone was going to show up anyways so it wasn't much of a loss. I'm going to be pissed and I'll take our Camero if I need to in order to make it to the Sunday meet. I'm already going to miss my Friday evening with my favorite MCer because of this and I'm not going to give up Sunday.
    To those who have questioned this post, I had a full intention on coming to this meet. It was not until Thursday, the 28th of February did I find out that things may prevent me from hosting this meet. I am sorry to those who have been affected by these things that are out of my control. This was posted well before there was a chance that I might not come due to what has happened.

-LM
    I have Saturday off from work and what does that mean? DISNEYLAND! Now, I'd hate to go alone and I know many other MCers do as well, so why not come for a mini meet and have tons of fun? I promise it won't rain this weekend! (Hopefully no family emergencies either.) I'll be hanging around the hub at noon waiting for you. If you get there early or late, just give me a ring or a text on my cell if you'd like to meet up with me.

Cell #: 760 - 560 - 7248
    Last edited by MousieMagic; 02-29-2008 at 06:14 PM.

• Minion

Re: Saturday the 1st mini meet

*poking this thread to see if anyone might actually be going on Saturday, it's not as much fun in the parks alone*

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

I would, if I could, but can't. I got work.

• Minion

As of right now I'm a maybe as far as if I'll show. My father wants to replace the ignition switch on my car. I'm not sure how long it'll take or even if we'll be done by Saturday. It doesn't look like anyone was going to show up anyways so it wasn't much of a loss. I'm going to be pissed and I'll take our Camero if I need to in order to make it to the Sunday meet. I'm already going to miss my Friday evening with my favorite MCer because of this and I'm not going to give up Sunday.
    Last edited by MousieMagic; 02-29-2008 at 03:57 PM.

• Goofy

lets just hope they would fix it in a speedy way. But good luck to you.

• Minion

To those who have questioned this post, I had a full intention on coming to this meet. It was not until Thursday, the 28th of February did I find out that things may prevent me from hosting this meet. I am sorry to those who have been affected by these things that are out of my control. This was posted well before there was a chance that I might not come due to what has happen.

-LM

•   
    • Senior Minion

To those who have questioned this post, I had a full intention on coming to this meet. It was not until Thursday, the 28th of February did I find out that things may prevent me from hosting this meet. I am sorry to those who have been affected by these things that are out of my control. This was posted well before there was a chance that I might not come due to what has happen.

-LM
    I don't see how anyone could question your sincerity. After all, it was you, TikiRoomLiz & Radiobarry who did show up for the newbie meet last Sunday morning at 10am in the rain to welcome the newbies (sorry again for being so late). Hope your car troubles get resolved soon otherwise, we will all be looking forward to the free churros if you don't make your 2008 trip goal !