Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1

    • formerly PretzelSouls!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    805,CA
    Posts
    4,772

    Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

    I'm not sure if there is going to be a Mice Chat 4th Anniversary or not but if there is...does anyone know if there is a certain time every year they have it [certain dates] ? I'm trying to figure out if I will be in CA at the time of the anniversary...thanks!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau


  2. #2

    • My liver hurts!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    24 miles from Disneyland
    Posts
    1,210

    Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

    I'm not sure but I would Love to find out!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post
    Try the Hello Te-Kitty-la.

  3. #3

    • Angel Fan MC Man
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Beautiful Oxnard, CA
    Posts
    24,289
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

    I've been to the first three...they're on a Sunday, usually in in late January. Last year, they had the Gumball Rally the day before. The anniversary Sunday has all kinds of events all day and you can pick and choose what you want to do.

    -- Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

  4. #4

    • formerly PretzelSouls!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    805,CA
    Posts
    4,772

    Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    I've been to the first three...they're on a Sunday, usually in in late January. Last year, they had the Gumball Rally the day before. The anniversary Sunday has all kinds of events all day and you can pick and choose what you want to do.

    -- Barry
    Thanks!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau


  5. #5

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

    i'm hoping it'll be the weekend of the 23/24th of January...dustin and i are off that weekend so that means not having to use any vacation days at work


    and i'm pretty sure all the members of team Is It October Yet? (Psycho Mommy, Ripper, Tainted Elly and Uncle Mike) will be there to defend our super awesome 3rd place title!
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-


    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.








  6. #6

    • He Gets The Job Done
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tustin
    Posts
    8,152
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

    Bizarre and I will form a team, and we will dominate!


  7. #7

    • Angel Fan MC Man
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Beautiful Oxnard, CA
    Posts
    24,289
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

    Quote Originally Posted by elly View Post
    i'm hoping it'll be the weekend of the 23/24th of January...dustin and i are off that weekend so that means not having to use any vacation days at work


    and i'm pretty sure all the members of team Is It October Yet? (Psycho Mommy, Ripper, Tainted Elly and Uncle Mike) will be there to defend our super awesome 3rd place title!
    I liked it better when the rally was not on the same weekend. It seemed to overshadow the actual anniversary meet this past year. Many I knew
    couldn't make it because they were tired from the rally.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

  8. #8

    • Shablagoo!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bremerton, WA
    Posts
    8,909

    Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

    I'm with you Barry. I'd rather go down when the rally is not happening. I'd rather spend the whole weekend hanging with Micechatters than racing around competing. I am not competative. Hopefully they will annouce a date for the 4th Anniversary party soon.

  9. #9

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,595
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

    Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    I'm with you Barry. I'd rather go down when the rally is not happening. I'd rather spend the whole weekend hanging with Micechatters than racing around competing. I am not competative. Hopefully they will annouce a date for the 4th Anniversary party soon.
    Well... you could come for the weekend and you wouldn't have to participate in the Rally itself. Just hang out with those of us not participating. You could schedule a block of time to help out, then have the rest of the day to just do whatever you wanted, or hang out with other MiceChatters who are also just there for the weekend and not necessarily for the rally.

    Nothing in concrete yet.... the WDW Rally is still in the working stages so... the Anniversary/Rally for the West coast won't be planned until sometime around the time the WDW one is in full swing (and fully planned out).

    Having both events on the same weekend is hard, but then again, if we had them on different weekends/months a lions share of people (I'd say) would have to pick one or the other to go to, and would not be able to do both. (Myself included) Not a lot of details have been discussed yet, but next years rally might not be quite as intensive as the last one. You guys will just have to wait and see.

    Quote Originally Posted by elly View Post
    i'm hoping it'll be the weekend of the 23/24th of January...dustin and i are off that weekend so that means not having to use any vacation days at work
    You mean the weekend of the 24th/25th of 2009?

    Maybe... the weekend before is MLK weekend... like I said... nothing in concrete yet...
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 07-07-2008 at 10:50 PM.




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  10. #10

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Chickapin Hill
    Posts
    10,907
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

    Having both events on the same weekend is hard, but then again, if we had them on different weekends/months a lions share of people (I'd say) would have to pick one or the other to go to, and would not be able to do both. (Myself included) Not a lot of details have been discussed yet, but next years rally might not be quite as intensive as the last one. You guys will just have to wait and see. ..
    Gotta agree with penguinsoda. Being one of the people (NNL too) we would never be able to make both weekends. Having both events the same weekend makes it possible for us to be part of the magic. So, I am hoping they are the same weekend.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!










  11. #11

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ninjaville
    Posts
    6,639
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

    I am with the do it all in one weekend due to travelling. Pengy's idea of volunteering to assist for a few hours during the rally is a great idea, I had already decided to do that as I hope to assist 'The Enforcer Indiana Jenn'. Tasers are allowed right?

  12. #12

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sitting in the Tiki Room
    Posts
    2,089
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    I am with the do it all in one weekend due to travelling. Pengy's idea of volunteering to assist for a few hours during the rally is a great idea, I had already decided to do that as I hope to assist 'The Enforcer Indiana Jenn'. Tasers are allowed right?
    Ah. So touched you remembered!

    Next year I plan to wear to wear camoflauge and hide in the plants, jumping out at unsuspecting rulebreakers.

    Just practice hollering these phrases now:

    NO RUNNING!
    YOUR TEAM MUST STAY TOGETHER!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

  13. #13

    •   
    • Main Street VIPs
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,193

    Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Well... you could come for the weekend and you wouldn't have to participate in the Rally itself. Just hang out with those of us not participating. You could schedule a block of time to help out, then have the rest of the day to just do whatever you wanted, or hang out with other MiceChatters who are also just there for the weekend and not necessarily for the rally.
    That's a pretty accurate description of my Rallyversary weekend this year! I had the time of my life. Volunteered as a worker bee for Saturday, moving around both parks taking photos and visiting with the monitors and the competitors and posting live to the official blog. Stayed in Anaheim that night so I was well rested and eager for the big Anniversary celebration on Sunday.
    Rick


  14. #14

    •   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1157 miles from home
    Posts
    4,892

    Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

    If we are voting or at least opinionating at this point, I know I'm much more in favor of them both on the same weekend. Not sure if I'll do Gumball again, but if they are the same weekend it at least gives me the option.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

    "Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"
    * * *


  15. #15

    • Animation Domination
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    FOX Network
    Posts
    31,133

    Re: Question About Mice Chat 4th Anniversary...

    Kritter wrote:

    Bizarre and I will form a team, and we will dominate!
    Your team will probably have Dan, Chris and me...LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Pictures] 4th Anniversary of Mice Chat photos (lots)
    By Wendygirl in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 10:18 PM
  2. Photo Trip Report: Mice Chat 2 Year Anniversary
    By sir clinksalot in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 01:27 PM
  3. question to mice chat
    By migitmouse88 in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 05:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •