Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: The D23 Expo - What is it and what would you like to see

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Sorry boys but i would LOVE to see that show!
    Hey, you already got married . . . TWICE!!! You're going to make him marry you again aren't you?
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• nș 103

I doubt there will be some, if any, but I'd like some free swag, like maybe a cheap shirt or bag or something.

I'd hope there's a fair amount of entertainment spread through-out the days, but considering this is a Disney only thing, and not like some other expos where they have multiple game companies/ multiple comic companies, I'd imagine this expo to be fun for a day, but then fall-out in appeal for the rest of the days.

I don't expect much from this first expo, but the next subsequent expos will probably far more entertaining because Disney will know for sure what to do and not to do.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Sorry boys but i would LOVE to see that show!
    That makes one. The Anaheim Convention Center Arena seats 5,000 people.

You should probably start emailing your girlfriends now NeverNeverland, so they can at least fill a few rows of seats.

I'm sure there will be some ladies who want to see the Disney Princess Collection Wedding Gown Fashion Show, and I don't mean them ill will.

But I would bet two churros that my idea for the Disney Park Host/Hostess Costumes Through The Decades Fashion Show would have been far more popular with male and female Disney fans alike. Just imagine the possibilities they could pull off with multimedia images and music filling the Arena as the models showcased the decades costumes! It could have been like the fashion show version of Remember... Dreams Come True fireworks. A fashion E Ticket journey through the decades!

These posts and threads here are making me realize something, and it's kind of sad. The D23 Expo is just going to be a trade show for all the current merch and product Disney is selling through its various divisions, isn't it?
    Last edited by TP2000; 03-17-2009 at 04:26 PM.

I signed up for D23 with the Expo in mind. I was hesitant to pay the $75 at first, but last Friday I received my acceptance letter to Pepperdine School of Law! I have never been to southern California or Disneyland, so I look forward to becoming a weekend regular. I joined D23 so that I can participate in everything it has to offer, especially the Expo.
    Ludwig von Baroketch

Kapellmeister, Gracey Estate

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    Hey, you already got married . . . TWICE!!! You're going to make him marry you again aren't you?
    OOPS I forgot to reply to this... Todd you know I would marry him all over again... esp. if I could wear one of those dresses

Quote Originally Posted by TP2000 View Post

But I would bet two churros that my idea for the Disney Park Host/Hostess Costumes Through The Decades Fashion Show would have been far more popular with male and female Disney fans alike. Just imagine the possibilities they could pull off with multimedia images and music filling the Arena as the models showcased the decades costumes! It could have been like the fashion show version of Remember... Dreams Come True fireworks. A fashion E Ticket journey through the decades!

These posts and threads here are making me realize something, and it's kind of sad. The D23 Expo is just going to be a trade show for all the current merch and product Disney is selling through its various divisions, isn't it?
    That would be nice but as you say, it's about selling merch and you can buy (pricey) wedding dresses but not old CM costumes Why not 2 shows though? That would be cool!

And all my Disney friends are on here, so there's nobosy to e-mail about it
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 03-19-2009 at 10:45 AM.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Sock Puppet

We plan on being at the Expo. It'll make a nice addition to the HM Event that we are going to be enjoying...

I'm sure we'll it however they decide to present it.

• Disney Trivia God

Yes, I'm another one of those "Morons" who'll be flying out to Anaheim this September for the Expo. It just sounds like a lot of fun, and who knows - they may end up suprising us with some really cool stuff.

See you there...

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cidbliq View Post
    Yes, I'm another one of those "Morons" who'll be flying out to Anaheim this September for the Expo. It just sounds like a lot of fun, and who knows - they may end up suprising us with some really cool stuff.

See you there...
    I don't think you are a "Moron" at all. I'm also looking forward to the Expo. I'll probably just visit it for one day, but it sounds like a lot of fun.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Dream'n w/Blue Sky

My brother has already booked his room and I will follow here shortly. Should be a fun expo and as mentioned before, you never know what kind of Disney surprise they may have for us D23 members !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

I have also booked up to be in Anaheim during the D23 Expo. My plan is to purchase the 4 day pass and spend a bit of time at the Expo each day depending on who's showing up like Bob Iger or John Lassaster and than split the rest of the time between the two parks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12