Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Duke Igthorn was framed..

Is D23 merchandise sold at Disneyland

Do they sell any of the D23 exclusive merchandise at Disneyland or is it only available online?

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: Is D23 merchandise sold at Disneyland

Currently I think it is only available online. At some point in the future, if the venture is successful they might have some stuff at the parks.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Not a Minion

I saw D23 items being advertised at the park when I went yesterday. They had the bandleader shirt on a mannequin and they were showing the frame (which is nicer in person, but not worth the $89 for me).

So I think the answer would be yes. With the member cards arriving, I would say in a week or two, they better carry exclusive items also.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

I think if Disney is really serious about D 23 than both domestic Resorts should have some sort of information kiosk/gift shop set up. Truth is how many Guest visiting both Resorts are currently unaware about D 23 and what it offers, but would most probarely be interested in joining up. I would also love to see somewhere at Disneyland where I can purchase exclusive D 23 merchadise, without ordering it online.

• Not a Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    I think if Disney is really serious about D 23 than both domestic Resorts should have some sort of information kiosk/gift shop set up. Truth is how many Guest visiting both Resorts are currently unaware about D 23 and what it offers, but would most probarely be interested in joining up. I would also love to see somewhere at Disneyland where I can purchase exclusive D 23 merchadise, without ordering it online.
    They don't need a separate guest koisk at the resorts. The fan club is designed and marketed to the most dedicated Disney fan. Disneyland on the other hand is aimed towards a larger crowd. Disney just needs to place informed CMs at guest relations spots such as City Hall and the shopping counters to be able to market it to any guests who are curious about it.

As far as merchandise go, they definitely should put it out there to be available at the theme parks and disney stores. People are often hesitant to buy things by just looking at pictures but often change their mind once they spot it in person.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

A pin, the Mickey t-shirt & the magazine at Disneyana. Framed certificate on display as well.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Banned User

Disney's Hollywood Studios now has a D 23 exhibit set up in the One Man's Dream attraction. No word yet on if CastMembers are on hand to help support and answer questions regarding the fan club.

• nº 103

Hey everyone, just came back from Disneyland. All the D23 stuff is in the Disneyana store. They only have the Bandleader Mickey shirt, "twenty-three" magazine, lithographs, a pin and the frame.

I was either the first person their to go with my card, or the first person for the group of cast members that worked there at the time to use it; I showed them my card, as I wasn't sure if they wanted to see it so I could buy the stuff or not, and they apparently didn't intend to ask me for it because when I showed it to them they started calling people and asking their managers for help. Apparently they're supposed to get a D23 button put into their systems later, so maybe they'll start selling more D23-exclusive stuff there at later dates.

But anyways, the manager-people thought the card was only meant for buying the frame (so I'm assuming this means anybody can go to the store and buy the bandleader shirt), but a call came in and they said to give me the Club 33 discount, so I scored 10% off my entire purchase (which is awesome because I was buying an heirloom box for my girlfriend). So I ended up saving myself $15 by showing them my card when I didn't need to. Anyone who wants to take advantage of the poor cast members and see if it works other places too, by all means give it a shot (and post here if it works too ).

Here's pictures of the shirt ($25) and pin ($13). And sorry for the quality, my normal camera is broken so I used my camera phone:

• Not a Minion

interestng they gave you a club 33 discount for d23. I wonder if its something they tossed in from feedback they got on forums like these or if its just to say "sorry we dont know what to do and took up lots of your time" type of discount.

• Sock Puppet

Yeah, we saw a few folks walking around the Park with the D23 shirts on.

Ours are still in the bag...

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Um.. a discount on purchases with the D23 card would be nice. I only have a Deluxe pass so I don't get the discount on merchandise that a Premium passholder gets.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Too far from Disney World

It would be REALLY nice if you could show your D23 card and get like a 10% discount or (or some discount) in the Disney Stores or on Disneyshopping.com as well. That would be a nice plus for membership!
    With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

• Duke Igthorn was framed..

DMCMAN - you mentioned lithos at the Disneyana store. Can you be more specific? Are these the D23 character lithos (Mickey, Cricket, etc) or something else?

Anyone else been to the Disneyana store recently that can speak about what D23 merch is available for sale in the park? I'm looking for the Oswald pin and will be at the park this weekend for a week long vacation.

Thanks for any info!

I was at Disneyland on Sunday and I wanted the Plane Crazy pin too but all they had was the pin showed above, which I bought. The lithos (or prints) were of the bandleader, cricket prints and so on for D23, with a D23 boarder and a little circle picture insert at the bottom of the boarder, which cost about $40.00. The picture shown here at D23 website shows it under D Society D23 | Disney.com
    I think anyone can purchase this stuff, since the employees don't know much on D23 memberships.

• Banned User

So anyone have a update on the D23 merchadise being sold at Disneyland.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast