The D23 was just updated to show both the Tink and Jiminy pins are "TEMPORARILY Sold Out".
Guess this means they decided to produce more to address some of the demands.
Here are some random thoughts.
- What do all the people that paid HUGE sums of money for these pins on ebay think now?
- For those who complained that there was no edition size advertised, this is the results. Edition size can be changed to meet demand.
- This should cause the NEXT D23 pin to sell slower, because there is no reason now to hoard the pin as soon as it comes out.
- Say good-bye to the huge mark-ups on the secondary market.
- I personally think this is a good idea. People who paid $75 to have exclusive chance at D23 merchandise should actually HAVE A CHANCE to buy them without needing to lay in wait for the items to be released and purchase them before they are hoarded by the re-sellers.