Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,684
    Blog Entries
    2

    Mad Hatter next for exclusive in boutique

    If you haven't checked your email yet, the latest issue of the D23 FanFare says that the Mad Hatter will be the next character to grace an exclusive pin and T-shirt.

    Going on sale May 1st!!

    Will the TinkerBell and Jiminy Cricket pin also be back on that day? Time will tell...

    Um... wonder if it will be up at midnight and can I stay awake that long??




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  2. #2

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4

    Re: Mad Hatter next for exclusive in boutique

    Wow, I just checked and the Mad Hatter pin is no longer available! The Jiminy and Tink pins are still available.

  3. #3

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Winter Haven, FL
    Posts
    98

    Re: Mad Hatter next for exclusive in boutique

    Also not available is the certificate frame. After seeing it in One Man's Dream, I have decided to get a frame for my certificate as soon as I have the extra cash, but it is no longer on the site.
    Ludwig von Baroketch

    Kapellmeister, Gracey Estate

  4. #4

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4

    Re: Mad Hatter next for exclusive in boutique

    It looks like the Mad Hatter pin is available again, but with a ship time of 10 weeks! Shoot, I didn't even notice they removed the frame.

  5. #5

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,684
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Mad Hatter next for exclusive in boutique

    Quote Originally Posted by constant View Post
    Wow, I just checked and the Mad Hatter pin is no longer available! The Jiminy and Tink pins are still available.
    Quote Originally Posted by constant View Post
    It looks like the Mad Hatter pin is available again, but with a ship time of 10 weeks! Shoot, I didn't even notice they removed the frame.
    That was fast, but not surprizing. Now I'm thinking maybe I should of ordered more than one... interesting how they temporarily "sold out" then suddenly had more. Wonder what this back and forth on supply will do to the secondary market for pin sales?




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  6. #6

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Winter Haven, FL
    Posts
    98

    Re: Mad Hatter next for exclusive in boutique

    Quote Originally Posted by VonBaroketch View Post
    Also not available is the certificate frame. After seeing it in One Man's Dream, I have decided to get a frame for my certificate as soon as I have the extra cash, but it is no longer on the site.
    FYI - the frame is back.
    Ludwig von Baroketch

    Kapellmeister, Gracey Estate

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 09:45 AM
  2. [Video] Alice & Mad Hatter video!
    By Alice in Wonderland in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 02:45 PM
  3. [Question] Mad Hatter costume questions
    By Deanna in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 09:48 PM
  4. Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter
    By RobotMirror in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 08:59 AM
  5. What's Peter and Hatter involved in?
    By lil_steve in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 07:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •