Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

• Disney Trivia God

Re: Tickets Now Available for the D23 EXPO, Anaheim Convention Center Sept. 10-13

Quote Originally Posted by HtomSirveaux View Post
    It's there now, but I had to link from the main D23 page instead of the d23expo page.

Of course I get to the point where it asks for payment, then when processing I get "A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. " Can't pay, can't get tickets. Argh.

I'm getting the same error. I'll try again in a little while.

• no flash photography...

Re: Tickets Now Available for the D23 EXPO, Anaheim Convention Center Sept. 10-13

Quote Originally Posted by HtomSirveaux View Post
    It's there now, but I had to link from the main D23 page instead of the d23expo page.

Of course I get to the point where it asks for payment, then when processing I get "A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. " Can't pay, can't get tickets. Argh.
    me too

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Went through finally. Note the e-tickets part. Great, now I have to be paranoid about if my e-mail works or not.

"Thank you for purchasing tickets to the D23 Expo September 10 - 13, 2009! Your e-tickets will be emailed to you in August. Visit our D23 Expo site for the latest information on daily schedules and special events. See you in Anaheim!"

• Disney Trivia God

My order just went through. Hooray!

Ditto, but I wonder what happen to my first two attempts. Nice of them to give a phone number for contact.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Try 3 worked for me.

Although i was using a friend's membership card. Mine was given to me as a gift and it does not work. I've emailed guest services twice to no response. Do they have a phone number?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

I got our 4 day passes. They are $90 each.

The site said that I could buy up to 6 passes.

• Disney Trivia God

Make sure you dig through the pages on the Expo site, including the schedule of events page. It lists all of the keynote speakers on the main page, but you can also find a schedule of some of the other guest speakers that will be there.

I'm really psyched about the Expo -- I hate to wish my summer away, but I'm ready to go now. I've got my plane ticket, 6 nights at the Marriott next door to the convention center, a Park Hopper, and now my Expo ticket. Now all I'll need is a Blue Bayou reservation for Monday!

I originally was going to purchase 4 tickets (2 tickets for 2 days) but my wife decided that she didn't want to go. So I tried to go back to edit the quantity before I made the purchase and it won't allow me to do so. I have an email into D23 right now but has anyone else experienced this?
    "If you build it right, they will come." - Bob Iger

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Try 3 worked for me.

Although i was using a friend's membership card. Mine was given to me as a gift and it does not work. I've emailed guest services twice to no response. Do they have a phone number?
    No, I didn't see a phone number. I was being sarcastic to the fact that they only have the E-mail.

Something I just thought of. My wife is not a D23 member, but I bought two tickets (one for her, one for me) at the member price. Was I supposed to buy her a regular priced ticket, or am I allowed to purchase up to four at the membership price even for non-members?

Quote Originally Posted by Gothemi View Post
    No, I didn't see a phone number. I was being sarcastic to the fact that they only have the E-mail.

Something I just thought of. My wife is not a D23 member, but I bought two tickets (one for her, one for me) at the member price. Was I supposed to buy her a regular priced ticket, or am I allowed to purchase up to four at the membership price even for non-members?
    You can purchase up to 4 discounted tickets per membership.

Book Your Trip | D23 Expo | The Official Community for Disney Fans

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

I got tickets for all four days, and I would consider you all do the same if your hoping to catch all the keynote addresses from people like Bob Iger. A schedule of events...

Expo Schedule | D23 Expo | The Official Community for Disney Fans

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

I've lost my D23 card and it wants my number. I emailed the address they listed. Hopefully they get back to me before they sell out all of the 4 day tickets.

I also read all of the sections of the site. They have the Pavilions, Events, Speakers, and a map. It looks like a GREAT schedule!

-Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast