Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

• Keep Moving Forward

Re: Tickets Now Available for the D23 EXPO, Anaheim Convention Center Sept. 10-13

Member # can be found on your order receipt email confirmation, too.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: Tickets Now Available for the D23 EXPO, Anaheim Convention Center Sept. 10-13

Additional Information - Explore the EXPO:

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Forum Sommelier

Quote Originally Posted by Imaginerd View Post
    But, I just found, it takes 24 - 48 hours after you join before the system recognizes you as a member.
    Mike

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Imaginerd View Post
    Thank you! That did it.
    Find us on Facebook:

• MiceAge Columnist

I have tried several times to buy Expo tickets only to get this message each time:

• PLEASE NOTE: We’re sorry. We don’t have you registered as a D23 member. Please note it may take 24 to 48 hours for the system to recognize new memberships. If you feel you have reached this message in error, please contact [email protected]

Since I joined D23 on May 15th, I kind of think my membership number should be in the system by now, and I shouldn't have to go through the typical baloney I always encounter when trying to register for any Disney anything.

I have a membership card. I have that "suitable-for-framing" membership certificate. I have a receipt stating that I paid $81.56 (Why do they charge tax on a membership, since it's not tangible goods sold? I'd like an answer to that as it seems very wrong to me!) on May 15, 2009.

So I guess all I can do right now is to fire off an email to them to try and get the problem fixed and hope that in the mean time, the 4-day passes do not sell out.

I'd also like to know what happens to the folks who have just joined and get the same message? So ... you plunk down your money to be a member but you have to wait to get tickets and whilst waiting for the system to recognize you, you may not get tickets.

Typical Disney ticket-buying experience. Some people are in, no problem, others, big problems. Not good.

This is so not cool D23, so not cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Kruse View Post
    I have tried several times to buy Expo tickets only to get this message each time:

Since I joined D23 on May 15th, I kind of think my membership number should be in the system by now, and I shouldn't have to go through the typical baloney I always encounter when trying to register for any Disney anything.

I have a membership card. I have that "suitable-for-framing" membership certificate. I have a receipt stating that I paid $81.56 (Why do they charge tax on a membership, since it's not tangible goods sold? I'd like an answer to that as it seems very wrong to me!) on May 15, 2009.

So I guess all I can do right now is to fire off an email to them to try and get the problem fixed and hope that in the mean time, the 4-day passes do not sell out.

I'd also like to know what happens to the folks who have just joined and get the same message? So ... you plunk down your money to be a member but you have to wait to get tickets and whilst waiting for the system to recognize you, you may not get tickets.

Typical Disney ticket-buying experience. Some people are in, no problem, others, big problems. Not good.

I'm having the same problem. I joined on the 23rd, though I haven't received any of my stuff yet, but I have the email with my member number. I've emailed them as well, just hope they hurry and get back to me.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Kruse View Post

• PLEASE NOTE: We’re sorry. We don’t have you registered as a D23 member. Please note it may take 24 to 48 hours for the system to recognize new memberships. If you feel you have reached this message in error, please contact [email protected]

Yup, that's what happened to me too. I emailed the guest services email twice and so far no response. NOT COOL.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

For those of you who actually got their tickets, is there tax? How much does it come too total?

• MiceChat Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by disney33 View Post
    For those of you who actually got their tickets, is there tax? How much does it come too total?
    $90 per 4day ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    $90 per 4day ticket.
    Thanks, im actually just trying to buy 2 one day tickets, I just wanted to know if theres any fees or tax on them...

• MiceChat Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by disney33 View Post
    Thanks, im actually just trying to buy 2 one day tickets, I just wanted to know if theres any fees or tax on them...

Not that I know of. I ordered 2 on my card and it came out to $180 charge only. No additional amount. And since it's an e-ticket that they'll email in August, shouldn't be any additional shipping or handling fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Not that I know of. I ordered 2 on my card and it came out to $180 charge only. No additional amount. And since it's an e-ticket that they'll email in August, shouldn't be any additional shipping or handling fees.

Alright, cool, thank you.

• Not a Minion

Im bummed that I HAVE to buy a ticket for a certain date. They don't offer a a ticket that you can use once on any of the four dates.

Oh well, I guess i have to PLAN...haha

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Well, this is interesting. I just heard through the grapevine, that the D23 folks are aware that some people are having trouble with the registration and are doing everything in their power to resolve the situation as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the company contracted to handle the orders is located in Orlando, and the business day is now over.

So, with any luck, those of you who were unable to purchase your tickets today, should be able to do so tomorrow.

And don't worry about not being able to buy your tickets. There are LOTS available and you shouldn't have any trouble getting them.

-Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

i want to go so much but i don't have the money to purchase the tickets right now.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast