Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

Re: Full D23 Expo 2009 Schedule

My question is why does sunday not have anything inbewteen 4pm and 6:30pm. Tinker Bell 2 starts at 4pm and does not takes two hours and a half so what will people do between then? And what about those who dont really watch Tinker Bell at 4 (mainly because im a 23 year old man whos not into little girl pop culture stuff), but do wanna watch the toy story 3 presentation as well as toy story 1 and 2 3D. Will there be a line apart from tinker bell and the toy story presentation or will they keep the same ppl from tinker bell sitting down till the toy story thing takes place. Also, one more thing, why is this event ending so early, it ends at 10 and other days have films that start at 10. They acctually had another 1959 movie, The Third Man on the Mountain, don't know why they wouldnt use that film for sunday.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• Diamond Edition

Quote Originally Posted by DL_CRAZE View Post
    My question is why does sunday not have anything inbewteen 4pm and 6:30pm. Tinker Bell 2 starts at 4pm and does not takes two hours and a half so what will people do between then? And what about those who dont really watch Tinker Bell at 4 (mainly because im a 23 year old man whos not into little girl pop culture stuff), but do wanna watch the toy story 3 presentation as well as toy story 1 and 2 3D.
    I'm not sure. The only other event is the Disney Channel autograph signing, which you probably aren't interested in.

Will there be a line apart from tinker bell and the toy story presentation or will they keep the same ppl from tinker bell sitting down till the toy story thing takes place. Also, one more thing, why is this event ending so early, it ends at 10 and other days have films that start at 10. They acctually had another 1959 movie, The Third Man on the Mountain, don't know why they wouldnt use that film for sunday.
    Perhaps there will be a separate line for Toy Story. After all, Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure won't be longer than 90 minutes. That leaves a full hour before the Toy Story presentation, so perhaps they will clear the theater between them. The excess time is probably to get things set up for the Toy Story 3 preview. And I'm assuming that the Toy Story event ends at 10 because this is the last night of the Expo. Many people will have already gone home and they need to start tearing everything down. Maybe having another event until midnight would impact the amount of time they have to get everything out before the convention center charges them for another day?

Thumbs up Complete Expo Guide

Expo Schedule | D23 Expo | The Official Community for Disney Fans

Click the link to download the PDF at the top of this page

• Diva Extrodinaire

Re: Complete Expo Guide

Sounds cool but an iPhone version would be great :/
    ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME

41 pages! Very cool..has the entire programming shedule, room specifics, eating. etc etc etc! Yea D23

• Disney Trivia God

Very cool -- I know what my reading assignment is this weekend!

• Diva Extrodinaire

Haha I finally got the computer to work and this is great! Too bad it's crazy to print out. I'll make my own on WordPad. Will they give these out at the Expo? I'd think so....
    ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by goofystitch View Post
    Perhaps there will be a separate line for Toy Story. After all, Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure won't be longer than 90 minutes. That leaves a full hour before the Toy Story presentation, so perhaps they will clear the theater between them. The excess time is probably to get things set up for the Toy Story 3 preview. And I'm assuming that the Toy Story event ends at 10 because this is the last night of the Expo. Many people will have already gone home and they need to start tearing everything down. Maybe having another event until midnight would impact the amount of time they have to get everything out before the convention center charges them for another day?
    Well, if it's going to take 2-3 days to set up the show, and they don't want to have to pay for the convention center more than necessary, I would imagine that would incentive enough to close early. Having to haul out everything we will be seeing would seem to be a daunting challenge (I always hate having to do take downs/clean-up. It always seems to be more exhausting).

BTW, I don't recall any convention that I have experienced where the last day didn't close between 4 and 6.

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by DL_CRAZE View Post
    My question is why does sunday not have anything inbewteen 4pm and 6:30pm.
    Load out for the exhibitors, more than likely.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

Quote Originally Posted by MTdizzle94 View Post
    Haha I finally got the computer to work and this is great! Too bad it's crazy to print out. I'll make my own on WordPad. Will they give these out at the Expo?
    I think so..it says 'online edition' at the top. I printed it all out, but will reprint in better quality the map and block schedule to take.
    Also..about the camera policy..they do not mention a camera check..they DO mention you cannot take any form of picture or video and you can be removed and banned and shot to the moon if you do.
    Wonder if this means I can bring my camera and just keep it put away..still don't like the idea of not having the camera the first part of the first day.

• Banned User

This may be a dumb question but are the screenings included with the $30/$37 dollar ticket or do you have to pay a seperate fee to see the movies? (You never can be sure with disney)

I don't think they re-checked everything before they published this, just one thing I have noticed so far is the Map shows Collectors Forum in Hall "A", but info later about the CF says it's in Hall "C" I'm sure as I look closer I will find more mistakes

As far as printing, I just printed the pages that pertained to what I was most interested in, and the pages that are split (ad on one side) I just copied and pasted the info into Word and edited it some there and printed that way. Don't have to use up all your ink printing pointless ads that you don't care about.

• D23 Charter Member

Wow! Now comes the hard part - deciding which session to go to when there are multiple things happening. I don't foresee getting much sleep next week!

Impossible to see it all. Can't panic. Must remain focused. ......what's that, a new line of Disney Playhouses??? Maybe time for that. And Retro Writing Instruments?? Can stop by there for a second. And......

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbuster626 View Post
    This may be a dumb question but are the screenings included with the $30/$37 dollar ticket or do you have to pay a seperate fee to see the movies? (You never can be sure with disney)
    Yes it is included. Disney can be dirty sometimes but this time, expo guests are really getting a great deal for what they pay.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast