Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Re: Full D23 Expo 2009 Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by DL_CRAZE View Post
    Tinker Bell 2 starts at 4pm and does not takes two hours and a half so what will people do between then? And what about those who dont really watch Tinker Bell at 4 (mainly because im a 23 year old man whos not into little girl pop culture stuff), but do wanna watch the toy story 3 presentation as well as toy story 1 and 2 3D.
    Sunday's my day to actually visit the show floor. Every other day, I've pretty much found something else to do at all times, so this is really my one great chance to spend a few hours roaming the halls.

And, yes, I believe I have read several places that the theaters will all be cleared, so there will be separate lines for Toy Story.

This is the best move that I think D23 Expo has made, to clear each theater. At Comic-Con, if you're not in the rooms/halls at 11 a.m. for a 4 p.m. presentation, you're pretty much never gonna get in!

I am so glad to hear that! I was worried that the theatres would not be cleared out and that would hinder my chances at seeing things i really want to see. I plan on seeing the opening with bob iger and then the legends ceremony after that. I don't know how early i plan on getting there but i want to get a good seat that way i can up and split for the other line for the legends ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by lesmisfan View Post
    I am so glad to hear that! I was worried that the theatres would not be cleared out and that would hinder my chances at seeing things i really want to see. I plan on seeing the opening with bob iger and then the legends ceremony after that. I don't know how early i plan on getting there but i want to get a good seat that way i can up and split for the other line for the legends ceremony.
    The nice thing is they are not making us leave the arena between the Iger talk and the Legend ceremony, so you won't have to rush out to get in line to get back in.

Talking Re: Full D23 Expo 2009 Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeychick62 View Post
    The nice thing is they are not making us leave the arena between the Iger talk and the Legend ceremony, so you won't have to rush out to get in line to get back in.

Nice!

• space ranger

On the expo page it says,
    "Collectors Editions will showcase beautiful art displays and host an all-star list of artists, voice talent and legendary Disney personalities, including Margaret Kerry (the original Tinker Bell model), Dick Jones (original Pinocchio voice), Eddie Carroll (current Jiminy Cricket voice) and Paige O'Hara (original Belle voice from Beauty and the Beast)."
    Does anyone know what date this will occur? I would love to know.

Somewhere beyond the walls of Disneyland in a land far, far away...

Margaret Kerry is scheduled for 4pm Friday. If I had to guess about Paige O'Hara, I'd say she would be at the B&B panel/preview on Thursday (but that's only a guess...I don't know for sure)

As far as Dick Jones and Eddie Carroll go, I have no clue...maybe the afternoon with Disney Legends?
    Imagination ~ dream a fantastic dream ~ use your imagination

Please visit my store!
    http://www.zazzle.com/carouselofcolor*

My current blog - check it out!
    http://www.thishappyplace.wordpress.com

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

I think I will be there on Friday.How you can see me? I will be wearing a blue vest(Shade Unknown), a Messenger bag and a pony tail.

• Shopping With You

Quote Originally Posted by EC82 View Post
    And, yes, I believe I have read several places that the theaters will all be cleared, so there will be separate lines for Toy Story.
    At least the theater won't be cleared between the pieces of the Toy Story panel/showing- from the Guidebook, page 63 (35 in PDF):

Please note: To offer the best experience for all guests, the Walt Disney
    Studios Theater will be cleared after each event. The ONLY exception will be
    during Sunday’s Toy Story presentations and U.S. premiere screenings.

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

Re: Complete Expo Guide

WIsh i was going on sunday..the apprasial event would have helped me with a tiem i have

Hmm... The Disney Store: The Magic is Back!<--- So the disney store is going to go back to the way it was without ONLY little kids stuff? I'd be overly happy if they announce a change and bring adult things, art, and pins back to the disney stores!!

• Warm Hugging Anna

Quote Originally Posted by twinkie bell View Post
    On the expo page it says,
    "Collectors Editions will showcase beautiful art displays and host an all-star list of artists, voice talent and legendary Disney personalities, including Margaret Kerry (the original Tinker Bell model), Dick Jones (original Pinocchio voice), Eddie Carroll (current Jiminy Cricket voice) and Paige O'Hara (original Belle voice from Beauty and the Beast)."
    Does anyone know what date this will occur? I would love to know.

I would love to meet Paige O'Hara. I have a friend that is going there all week I just call her to see if she can get an Autograph from her for me. I would be sooo happy if that happens.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345