Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Post D23 Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives catalog book - Limited Edition

I've found an item that I'm for sure going to buy at the Expo as a souvenir of the very first D23 Expo. For a small run limited edition item, it is a real bargain as well.

D23 is thrilled to announce the production of a limited-edition, first run catalog of the "Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives" exhibit available for the first time at the D23 Expo. Bursting with rich photography, the catalog encompasses virtually every cherished prop and costume featured in this one-of-a-kind exhibit.

The "Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives" exhibition catalog comes in both hardcover and soft-cover editions.
    From Herbie the Love Bug and pieces from the very first Mickey Mouse Club to costumes from Hannah Montana and High School Musical, there is something for everyone to enjoy in this book, enhanced with colorful descriptions of each beloved asset.

More than 70 items are beautifully displayed in this publication, which is sure to be a must-have for any Disney enthusiast. The "Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives" catalog will be available at the D23 Expo, in the exhibit's lobby on the second floor of the Anaheim Convention Center while supplies last.

Hardcover Edition, $35
    Limited first edition run of 500, numbered
    44 pages, 10" X 10"
    White hard case cover
    Printed on 100# Gloss Text

Soft Cover Edition, $20
    Limited first edition run of 1,000
    44 pages, 9.8125" X 9.1825"
    Cover on 80# Gloss Cover
    Printed on 100# Gloss Text
    Click here to learn more about the "Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives" exhibit.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Re: D23 Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives catalog book - Limited Edition

OOOH! I want!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

I noticed the TOWDAE will not open until noon on 9/10, so I wonder if the book will not be available until then, even though it will be in the lobby area of the exhibit

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

OK, now THAT is nice.

Who wants to get one for me? :-)

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MMDisney View Post
    it will be in the lobby area of the exhibit

I noticed that too. I was under the understanding that everything for sale would be in the Dream Store. I'll do some digging and see what I can find out.

But I REALLY want one of these books!
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• New Member/Past Visitor

Thanks Dusty... since these books will go fast and it would be nice to know where they will be so we don't have to wonder around that massive place.

Very very nice, but with a total amount of 1,500 I suspect these will be long gone by the time I arrive on Saturday....

Quote Originally Posted by flayrah View Post
    Very very nice, but with a total amount of 1,500 I suspect these will be long gone by the time I arrive on Saturday....
    I want one too, but bet they will be gone before I fine the Archives exhibit..
    And...what is with the special t shirts (with the official design) only being offered on disneystore.com? I saw this in the guidebook and was wondering why it was set up that way?

I am also not attending until Saturday. I guess I won't find them on the show floor but I am sure there will be a few on eBay by then. Such is life.

• Lonestar Louisianian

Unfortunately, for those of us unlucky ones to not be attending, eBay may be the only place we can find it. And we'll pay dearly for our misfortune.

This is a very nice item. One of those things that act as the "dagger to my heart" items that I would most definitely get were I in attendance, that really hurts to miss.

Quote Originally Posted by nunz View Post
    I want one too, but bet they will be gone before I fine the Archives exhibit..
    And...what is with the special t shirts (with the official design) only being offered on disneystore.com? I saw this in the guidebook and was wondering why it was set up that way?
    I know right? Isn't that odd?? Why would they release it at disneystore.com when everyone will be in line at the expo? hhmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    I noticed that too. I was under the understanding that everything for sale would be in the Dream Store. I'll do some digging and see what I can find out.

But I REALLY want one of these books!
    PLEASE try and find out if it will be at the Dreamstore!
    I can only do so much between 8-9 haha

It states in the description: The "Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives" catalog will be available at the D23 Expo, in the exhibit's lobby on the second floor of the Anaheim Convention Center while supplies last.

I'm just wondering for Thursday, the actual Exhibit will not be open until noon (after the Legends Ceremony), but wondering if the book will be available to purchase in the lobby before that time.

Dusty, find anything out on this yet?

TIA

• MiceChat News Team
    • Thanking the Academy

Blog Entries

What a great looking book! Definitely on my shopping list.

Somewhere beyond the walls of Disneyland in a land far, far away...

I wonder if they will only put out so many books per day so those who won't be there the first day will have a chance to get it.
    Imagination ~ dream a fantastic dream ~ use your imagination

Please visit my store!
    http://www.zazzle.com/carouselofcolor*

My current blog - check it out!
    http://www.thishappyplace.wordpress.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast