So the Expo has started, and it is truly amazing! Kudos to all at Disney for this! You have truly created Magic. But...I have noticed some things that could be even better - so here is my list of suggested improvements - (this is not to be critical, cause the expo is really fantastic) - But...
(1) Lose the wristbands - at registration give out a lanyard with your credential card in it.
(2) At registration give out the credentials, and the guide book, and a good D23 EXPO Bag, and the vouchers for the first days limited release merchandise, and discount coupons, and Disneyland info and hours. Waiting in multiple lines is not fun - do it all at once.
(3) The Dream Store needs twice as many cashiers.
(4) The humidity in the Expo Hall is high, some parts of the floor are like an oven.
(5) Entry into the Arena for the keynote was poorly done - but you already know this since it was 35 minutes late starting. The guys with the metal detectors were moving very slowly - almost like postal workers. If these guys worked for the TSA we would all still be waiting to get on planes! The camera check staff should be doubled.
(6) Sessions should be scheduled to appear at least 3 times - it sucks to miss a session because the room is full, and its only offered 1 time.
(7) Minimize lines everywhere - waiting in long lines is simply not fun. Crowd control is what Disney does best, but you didn't do it well, sometimes, at the expo on Thursday.
(8) Provide a dedicated direct bus that runs between the Disneyland Resort and the Convention Center. ART is not frequent enough and makes too many other stops.
These are my thoughts. For those of you here, what do you think?