Just got my renewal info email from D23. The gift this year is a 23 month calendar of "Masterpieces" that never made their way to the public (unrealized movies, etc.). No matter when you renew, you'll get at least a year out of the new calendar since it is 23 months instead of just 12. I believe that the first month of the new calendar is actually February.
Renew at least 30 days prior to your renewal date and you'll also get a Tinkerbell pin.
We’re so happy that you’ve been a part of D23 in our charter year! We hope that you will renew with us for 12 more spectacular months as we create new and wonderful Disney memories together. Your current D23 membership will expire at the end of 2010-xx-xx. If you renew now you won’t miss a minute of the magic! Your 2010 membership will include:
- A one-year subscription to Disney twenty-three (four publications)
- A 2010 membership card
- Our 2010 member gift, Disney Undiscovered: A 23-Month Calendar of Disney's Unrealized Masterpieces from the Walt Disney Archives Collection. This vibrant piece offers rare and never-before-seen images from Disney parks, animation, and live action films.
- The opportunity to attend numerous D23 Member events throughout the year
- Access to special D23 Member exclusive merchandise in "Boutique 23"
- The D23 FanFare, a biweekly e-newsletter just for D23 members
And if you renew 30 days before your membership expires, you will receive an exclusive D23 one year pin featuring our favorite fairy, Tinker Bell! This beautiful item is not available for purchase and is just for D23 Members who renew with this offer.
To renew your membership today visit DisneyStore.com/D23Renewal