So I was watching this video from Disney Parks:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhZihuyWUQ0]YouTube - Disney's California Adventure Park- Expansion Series.[/ame]
And then I came to the idea, why doesn't D23 do more video or productions blogs giving its fans an insight on different aspects of the company. Right away, ideas that come to mind that they could do:
- Tour of the D23 offices, showing members a behind the scenes look as to what goes on to make the fan club possible
- Tours of happenings around the parks, like the one above.
- A quick "exploration" around the studio lot
- Expanding on the studio lot, a look around studio sets for various disney shows
- A visit to Walt Disney Imagineering, giving insight as to future (obviously announced) projects being worked on there.
- Blogs and clips from their events, giving members who werent able to attend an insight as to what happened and also giving members an insight as to what they missed out on.
I really enjoyed the d23 expo short videos to help promote the expo and was hoping similar videos would be released regularly. Perhaps this could spark a possible video aspect for the club.