• Diva Extrodinaire

D23 Expo Booth Question: Alice In Wonderland Couture

Does anyone know where I could find the white jeans worn by White Rabbitt person? I tried eBay and Hot Topic...
    ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME

• Your Average Joe

Re: D23 Expo Booth Question: Alice In Wonderland Couture

They may part of the new Alice in Wonderland clothing line that is coming out.

Leading fashion designer Sue Wong announced today the launch of Sue Wong for Walt Disney Signature, a high-end dress line inspired by Disney's "Alice in Wonderland." Tim Burton's highly anticipated film, featuring favorite characters from the classic Lewis Carroll tales, hits the big screen on March 5, 2010 (U.S. theatres).The line developed in collaboration with Disney Consumer Products will launch nationally in February 2010 as a special limited edition collection for Spring 2010.

Sue Wong for Walt Disney Signature will feature pieces influenced by key story characters and locations, including Alice, the Red Queen, the White Queen, the White Rabbit and the talking flower garden. The Alice In Wonderland-inspired collection will showcase unique details inspired by the film, such as Victorian antique lace and vibrant details, while offering Sue Wong's signature style: romance, femininity and exquisite hand-craftsmanship.

Ranging from $329 to $609, the Sue Wong for Walt Disney Signature collection will be available in fine department stores such as Bloomingdale's, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom's, Lord and Taylor and Macy's, as well as on www.SueWong.com.

• Diva Extrodinaire

Re: D23 Expo Booth Question: Alice In Wonderland Couture

THanks! I hope to ifnd them, but I would not like to spend so much
    ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME