• D23 Charter Member

D23 Renewal INfo

HEy you all I emailed disney today about the membership packets and when everything is suppose to go out and this is what i got back!!!

Dear D23 Guest,

Thank you for your email and the opportunity to bring more magic to your
    DisneyStore.com experience!

Your Renewal Membership Card will arrive within
    10-12 business days after the end of January. The rest of your Renewal
    Membership Packet will arrive within 3-4 weeks after the end of January.
    I hope this will resolve the issue to your satisfaction. Please feel
    free to let us know if you have additional questions or concerns.

I was pleased to assist you today and hope you will continue to shop
    with us at DisneyStore.com.

Sincerely,

Nick
    The DisneyStore.com Team

DLR TRIPS: 87,88,89,90,92,94(3),98,99,00,02(4),03,05,06,07(3) ,08,09
    Future DLR Trip: March 22, 2010 - March 26, 2010

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world.

-Walt Disney

• Not a Minion

Re: D23 Renewal INfo

Thanks for the info. That now makes me think that the calendars will be arriving late feb. to early march and still makes me wonder if the membership cards will feature a new design. We'll see, but good to know

• Not a Minion

Just to throw this information out there:

I received my new D23 membership card. Looks exactly the same as the one last year except this time around, expiration is now March 2011 rather than March 2010. It does say Charter Member or some sort of that variation. I think it would've been cool if they had done "Day one Member" For those of us that have been members since, well...day one. But no complaints (just ideas for future changes) and am still overall happy with the service. I'm looking forward to get the new calendar and magazine

I just received my calendar! I am quite pleased. It was larger than I imagined. I believe it is almost as big as an issue of the magazine, to give you scale.

The paper could have been a little higher quality, just an idea for next time. But it is very nice. But it is just paper. Not really laminated or anything to ensure no ripping or tearing. I am afraid it would rip if I tried to hang it. Not complaining, because it does make a lovely collectible.

The calendar has various points of interest in Disney history on a lot of the days. For example, this movie opened on this day, or this theme park opened on this day.

I think everyone will like it! Mine came in a box just like the magazines do.

Quote Originally Posted by d43boy View Post
    I just received my calendar! I am quite pleased. It was larger than I imagined. I believe it is almost as big as an issue of the magazine, to give you scale.

The paper could have been a little higher quality, just an idea for next time. But it is very nice. But it is just paper. Not really laminated or anything to ensure no ripping or tearing. I am afraid it would rip if I tried to hang it. Not complaining, because it does make a lovely collectible.

The calendar has various points of interest in Disney history on a lot of the days. For example, this movie opened on this day, or this theme park opened on this day.

I think everyone will like it! Mine came in a box just like the magazines do.

Oh wow, do you have any pictures? I can't wait to get mine!!

Quote Originally Posted by James90241 View Post
    Oh wow, do you have any pictures? I can't wait to get mine!!
    Check new thread about the calendar, someone was nice enough to provide pics!

• Diamond Edition

My boyfriend received his 2010 membership card and calendar. I haven't received mine yet, but hopefully they come soon (the magazine too). I'm so excited for year 2 of my D23 membership!
    I'm attempting to watch and review every Disney movie ever made in my blog called The Disney Films. You can also follow me on Twitter for news on upcoming Disney films.

• Not a Minion

Quote Originally Posted by goofystitch View Post
    My boyfriend received his 2010 membership card and calendar. I haven't received mine yet, but hopefully they come soon (the magazine too). I'm so excited for year 2 of my D23 membership!
    I'm in the same boat. Just waiting for the new magazine and the tinkerbell pin

If they get it to me by saturday, then I can say this week is an official D23 build up week since I've got the tour on saturday lol

• DMTNT

Quote Originally Posted by ryanvalle View Post
    I'm in the same boat. Just waiting for the new magazine and the tinkerbell pin
    Me too. I received the calendar and membership card earlier this week. Still waiting on the magazine and pin. Hopefully the magazine comes soon. I always look forward to ready it.

I am with you all!

Still waiting on my magazine and Tink pin!

• Refugee from a island

I just renewed last week. So, I'm probably further out from getting my swag, but, I am excited about the second year.

Has anyone heard any rumblings about when the Expo is suppose to happen this year? If it going to be in Sept again this year, I'd kind of like to get my ressies in @ VCG as early as possible.

Did you guys get a Tinkerbell pin? cause my gift was the calendar and the Studio flyer.

Re: No D23 pin?

I have received the 2010 membership card, the calendar, and the new issue of the magazine, but no pin!
    Mike L
    Premier Annual Passport
    D23 Charter Member

'09 - D23 Expo, Princess & the Frog preview, Magic & Merriment Weekend
    '10 - 1st Anniversary Party, Roy Disney Tribute, Pollyanna screening, Toy Story Marathon, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Dateline Disneyland 1955, Secretariat preview, Destination D, Zorro screening, Tangled preview
    '11 - Love is Magical, 2nd Anniversary Mixer, Absent Minded Professor screening, Destination D, Studio Tour, Sci-Fi Academy, D23 Expo (premier), Babes in Toyland screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
    '12 - Newsies screening, Journey to Marceline tour, Sister Act screening, Brave preview, Brave artists meet/greet/screening, Treasures Exhibit - Reagan Library preview, Timothy Green premiere, Destination D (diamond), Treasure Island screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
    '13 - El Capitan Peter Pan Panel & Screening, Disney Video Game Unveiling, Fanniversary, OZ preview, Son of Flubber screening, Summer Magic screening, Tiki Room 50th anniversary, D23 Expo (sorcerer), Sword in the Stone screening, Hocus Pocus screening, Frozen preview, 20,000 Leagues screening
    '14 - Pirate Fairy screening, Rebel Rendezvous, Three Musketeers screening, Destination D

• Not a Minion

Re: No D23 pin?

Quote Originally Posted by btowndude View Post

I have received the 2010 membership card, the calendar, and the new issue of the magazine, but no pin!
    No pin here either. I wouldn't expect it to come right away.

For day one members, we received the Day One pin weeks (or months) later, so I'll only expect the same time frame for the free pin.