• Mousekateer!

:( Selling my d23 Birthday Tickets! $60

Hello everyone,

sadly my family can't afford to go to the birthday bash with me. My dad lost his job and they can't pay their way into the party, i had reserved them tickets and paid for now but because i'm a poor college student i was lending them my book money until they paid me this week.... well, that won't be happening now so i am going to try and sell 2 of my birthday slots for extra guests...

Would anyone like to purchase the tickets for $60 vs $65? we could have the money paypaled and i would send you a copy of the reservation paper with your name and we could meet before the park opened and swap numbers so you'd have a way to contact me....

Since disney can't refund I think this is my best option, anyone want to buy them at a cheaper price? lol

• Not a Minion

Re: :( Selling my d23 Birthday Tickets! $60

For as much as I feel bad for your situation, tickets are non refundable and also non-transferrable. Somebody may end up buying them from you, but whoever the buyers are, they can't get in.

NOTE: Available only to D23 Members in good standing. Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and three (3) guests. There are a limited number of tickets available. Event check-in will be available at 4 p.m.; however, entrance to the event will not begin until 8:45 p.m. Because the event is after Park closing, park tickets will not be distributed. While all available Fantasyland attractions will be open, some attractions will be under refurbishment including the Matterhorn Bobsleds and King Arthur Carrousel. D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets. Tickets may be picked up only with a valid photo ID AND D23 MEMBERSHIP CARD. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card may not be admitted to the event. All D23 Special Events are subject to change without notice. There are no cancelations or refunds, and tickets are not transferrable.
    HOWEVER, what can be done (and I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind, but if you had tickets for guests, then you can change the names on those guests, but you still have to attend the party to get them in and make a valid "sale." Just because you already have the tickets, you would still need to have a D23 member with valid membership card and ID to actually get your tickets to enter the park.

With that said, I wish you the best of luck with this situation.

• Mousekateer!

oh me and my bf are still going, we decided on that but i have 2 tickets that would go to waste otherwise, thats why i'd like to be able to sell them cheaper so someone can get in with us

ETA: I can't change my guest info online, can i do it over the phone and if so who do i need to contact?
    Last edited by Cesilie; 02-18-2010 at 10:27 AM.

• Not a Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Cesilie View Post
    oh me and my bf are still going, we decided on that but i have 2 tickets that would go to waste otherwise, thats why i'd like to be able to sell them cheaper so someone can get in with us

ETA: I can't change my guest info online, can i do it over the phone and if so who do i need to contact?
    you need to email guest services that manages the d23 events. There should be an email at the ned of your registration confirmation. For studio tours, it's [email protected].

My guess its still the same email, but best to check your confirmation letter.