Those of you who have read some of my previous posts know I'm a REALLY big fan of D23, but I have to say that its customer service/guest service needs a whole lot of help.

I'm reading all of these posts from people saying they haven't gotten the magazine, don't know how to renew, can't find their membership numbers, etc. How come Disney can't manage this system? It is not that difficult, really -- they just need to have a dedicated customer service person at D23. Right now, it seems that they use Disneystore.com for all of its customer service, but when I had to contact them, it sounded like the person had NO IDEA what D23 was, had to refer to a manual, etc. Really poor, not "Disney" at all. She didn't know how to change my address or whether I would definitely get my spring magazine once I renewed. (I don't even know if she knew what the magazine was, to be honest.)

Even small organizations have someone focused on customer service. If D23 really wants to be "member-focused," they should have someone in Burbank who knows all the answers and who reads the forums, answers questions, gets e-mails sent directly to them, etc.

The system they have now just DOES NOT WORK, unfortunately. I hope someone from D23 reads this and fixes it!