Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: Anyone still not heard at all since renewing?

Quote Originally Posted by jedimaster7313 View Post
    I will try sending letters as well to the above- but I doubt this will do any good in the long run.
    I think you'd be surprised. While mistakes will surely happen, they do read all of the emails and take them very seriously.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Minion

Just wanted to say that I got my shipping confirmation email this morning, which matches up with the shipping time frames noted here -- thanks for posting those, Dusty! I don't recall having seen them.
    My finger points.

I got the email today too! yay! I want to take their survey, but I can't rate the new issue haha

• Refugee from a island

Quote Originally Posted by James90241 View Post
    I got the email today too! yay! I want to take their survey, but I can't rate the new issue haha

Ditto. I just received my shipping confirmation email this afternoon.

• You have much to learn...

I still think it sucks, regardless of what the terms of the renewal are, that if you renew a month before your membership expires, why it takes so long to process the renewal & ship out the calendar, pin , magazine, card, etc.

If you order any other item in stock from disneystore.com- orders are processed within a few days at most. Why it takes over a month to process a renewal for a membership is not fair. They obviously have the magazines printed already since they have been selling them in stores for over a month now & many members have already received theirs a month ago as well.

One of my friends renewed on Jan 1 & another in the end of January and both have received their renewals weeks ago. I renewed around Feb 1 & only had my membership processed 2 days ago & now have to wait even longer for my card, magazine and gifts to arrive.

I did email disneystore.com this past weekend to inquire & got the typical response back rehashing the terms- I should have my card in the first few weeks of March & magazine by the end of the month- so now this is almost a 2 month wait for a magazine that was released in late Jan/early Feb.

I took the survey as well- but too bad that there wasn't really any way to express complaints about it- so I put down my concerns in the last question about how to improve it by mailing out the magazines on a more timely basis for members so they have it in advance of shipping to retail bookshops
    Last edited by jedimaster7313; 03-11-2010 at 06:25 AM.

I've gotten everything..new membership card, Tink Pin, new issue...no problems here.

Great for you nunz- too bad D23 makes many of it's other members wait too long.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post

I've gotta say I don't think they're handeling these very well. You'd think you'd want to please your current members since they're the ones shelling out the cash. Can't wait for the fiasco that'll come when I have to renew mine.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by aeryn View Post
    I am in the same boat, so this afternoon I called Disney Shopping. The CM confirmed my order and told me that approximately 2 weeks *after* the end of the month in which I renewed, I should receive a renewed membership card. Approximately 4 weeks after the end of the month in which I renewed, I should receive the gifts to go along with it.
    Thanks for the info guys. I totally missed that info and based on the replies in here, a lot of others did too! I really think they shouls send out ane-mail saying they received the renewal, with that info of when it will be processed and shipped. Having towqita month nadahalf or longer is ridiculous - BUT I am sure they have their reasons! It would just be nice to have a better opportunity to know that

Quote Originally Posted by Bass Shakers View Post
    Just wanted to say that I got my shipping confirmation email this morning, which matches up with the shipping time frames noted here -- thanks for posting those, Dusty! I don't recall having seen them.
    Very encouraging all these posts! Hopefully I'll get my shipping e-mail soon!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Drank the Disney Kool-Aid

I renewed back on January 14th. On February 10th I recieved my membership card. About 2 1/2 weeks ago I got an e-mail saying tha my D23 Kit had shipped.
    I still havent recieved anything. :-(
    Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that just because it says it shipped doesnt mean you'll get it anytime soon. Or maybe mine is just lost and everyone else will be fine. Here's hopin for ya!

-Kyle

I renewed on February 4, and just received my membership card today. I'm disappointed about the entire waiting almost 2 months for your membership kit. The only think that is personalized is the membership... So why can't they ship out the magazine (especially!!) and the gift within one or two weeks? Doesn't make sense. I plan to write a letter to all three of the people listed earlier. I also have a question--Did I make the cut for the Tink pin if I renewed on Feb. 4 and I'm a day 1 charter member? I really hope I did.

I received my membership card this week and renewed before the end of Feb.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

I received my card on Friday. Yay!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• GO DBACKS!!

I received my card but was disappointed that it didn't say Charter Member. My Disney Visa card still says Charter Member to this day. I thought once a charter member always a charter member.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

I finally got my card at least over the weekend- still a month and a half after renewing. Maybe I'll see a magazine by sometime in April?? I hope it arrives before the next issue comes out.

I got the calendar, pin, and magazine this week. However, I had already been sent the magazine before I renewed. So I have two copies.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast