I'm wondering if D23 members can write simple, one-word (yes/no) answers, without elaborating, to the following questions. I want to try to compile a cross section to present in a letter I am writing to Disney. If you could just give me your "unadorned" response so I can count it, that would be awesome. (NO NAMES will be included in the responses.)
The more responses I get, the better!
1) Has D23 membership been a good overall experience for you?
2) Do you feel you get value for the price paid?
3) Is the price paid too low, too high or about right?
4) Do you know about discount programs and other benefits for D23 Members?
5) Have you been to a D23 special event?
6) If you have NOT been, is it because a) you live too far away; b) the events are too expensive
7) Do you feel D23 events are priced fairly?
8) Do you think D23 should charge for member events, or include them in the cost of membership?
9) Does D23 provide good, effective communication to its members?
10) Disney twenty-three magazine: Read it, toss it, store it? (Which fits you best?)
11) Are events too expensive, not expensive enough, or about right?
12) Do you think D23 needs to offer its members fewer benefits, more benefits, or about the same amount.
Thanks -- I'd like to put together a letter to D23 incorporating the voice of REAL members. Would love to have your help!