Pollyanna Screening - Prize? No envelopes please!

I really enjoyed the "Toby Tyler" screening and thought it was great that they gave away a signed poster to one lucky member. And I think it would be fantastic if they had a prize this time, but of course I am not counting on it - I think $5 for the movie at the studio is a steal! But, I sure hope the D23 event folks realize that, by awarding the prize with an envelope under a random seat last time, there are bound to be folks who will want to go through all the seats in the theatre as soon as they get in - which would be both tacky and obtrusive. So maybe they can just give out a lottery ticket when you "check in", if there is a prize, and everyone can relax at that point? Just a thought! I am so looking forward to this next weekend - and dont forget, the Swiss Family Robinson screening tickets for 7/10 become available online this Tuesday morning! See you there!

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

Re: Pollyanna Screening - Prize? No envelopes please!

I'm sure if they give a prize this time, the winner will be chosen by a different method.

See you there!

i have tickets to go but it turns out i have to work now

• Not a Minion

Quote Originally Posted by lesmisfan View Post
    i have tickets to go but it turns out i have to work now
    I'm working the morning before the event
    I hope I won't be sleepy by the screening.

Surprise! They still kept with the envelope taped to the bottom of one of the seats!
    Mike L
    Premier Annual Passport
    D23 Charter Member

'09 - D23 Expo, Princess & the Frog preview, Magic & Merriment Weekend
    '10 - 1st Anniversary Party, Roy Disney Tribute, Pollyanna screening, Toy Story Marathon, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Dateline Disneyland 1955, Secretariat preview, Destination D, Zorro screening, Tangled preview
    '11 - Love is Magical, 2nd Anniversary Mixer, Absent Minded Professor screening, Destination D, Studio Tour, Sci-Fi Academy, D23 Expo (premier), Babes in Toyland screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
    '12 - Newsies screening, Journey to Marceline tour, Sister Act screening, Brave preview, Brave artists meet/greet/screening, Treasures Exhibit - Reagan Library preview, Timothy Green premiere, Destination D (diamond), Treasure Island screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
    '13 - El Capitan Peter Pan Panel & Screening, Disney Video Game Unveiling, Fanniversary, OZ preview, Son of Flubber screening, Summer Magic screening, Tiki Room 50th anniversary, D23 Expo (sorcerer), Sword in the Stone screening, Hocus Pocus screening, Frozen preview, 20,000 Leagues screening
    '14 - Pirate Fairy screening, Rebel Rendezvous, Three Musketeers screening, Mr. Toad screening, Snow White screening, Big Hero 6 preview, Little Mermaid screening, Destination D