Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

• 3Ls:Law Lost & disneyLand

Re: D23 Scavenger Hunt - September 26th, 2010

This looks really fun! But unfortunately I don't know anyone who's a D23 member and has an AP. Anyone need an extra player on their team?

• Wilderness Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    I'll take this as a formal request to have your name changed to WEAKSAUCE!

What kind of attitude is that? You're AWESOME. DO IT.
    Is that a.... CHALLENGE?!?!?!?

Homestar Runner... Stinkoman... 20X6...? Anyone?

Ehem. Anyway... haha you make a good point. I guess I need to live up to the name.
    Not to just pump out excuses here... but another foreseeable problem is that I'll be at school in Pomona then... not sure what my schedule's looking like. But hopefully it should be fine.
    I'll let you know when I sign up.

• Mousekateer!

actually when you break it down its $12.50 per person (thats with the d23 membership). You know whats AWESOME?! Disney employees can even take place in this! since I'm doing the college program I had to ask before I bought our tickets since all 4 on my team will be working for disney. They said we were welcome to join in too so hopefully we'll all be able to get the day off and have some fun!

I'm super excited for this

Quote Originally Posted by Cesilie View Post
    actually when you break it down its $12.50 per person (thats with the d23 membership). You know whats AWESOME?! Disney employees can even take place in this! since I'm doing the college program I had to ask before I bought our tickets since all 4 on my team will be working for disney. They said we were welcome to join in too so hopefully we'll all be able to get the day off and have some fun!

I'm super excited for this
    Wow...I am doomed....

• 10 Year Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
    Is that a.... CHALLENGE?!?!?!?

Homestar Runner... Stinkoman... 20X6...? Anyone?
    Ooh! Me! Pick me!

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 4.6.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 14

• Wilderness Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by KEBSD View Post
    Ooh! Me! Pick me!
    Haha. Glad someone got it.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

I got it too.

I just didn't reply to it.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

K, so looks like I'm gonna have a team! My only problem is I have a ton of maybes, but no 100% confirmed.

Does anyone think it would be a problem if I just registered a spot for my team now, and for some reason the guest names that come with me that day aren't the same as the ones that I registered with? I mean I'm the team leader, and I'll for sure be there. Rules state only I have to go register my team, and only I need to show photo ID. So do you think that would be cool?

I just want to get a spot now before it sells out, even though I don't have a 'final four' yet. I may have to do a trivia contest to help decide who my 3 are.

Looks like our team is gonna be comprised of APers, Castmembers, and Imagineers. Possibly.

Did this sell out already?!? I had to wait until today to find out from Disney the answer to my question above, and so I find out tonight the website will only let me register for Destination D? Wow, gonna try to call tomorrow and sort this all out. It gave me an order confirmation, but didn't charge me anything, or tell me what I ordered, haha.

But does anyone know if they did sell out of Scavenger Hunt tickets? I'd be seriously bummed out if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm1998 View Post
    Did this sell out already?!? I had to wait until today to find out from Disney the answer to my question above, and so I find out tonight the website will only let me register for Destination D? Wow, gonna try to call tomorrow and sort this all out. It gave me an order confirmation, but didn't charge me anything, or tell me what I ordered, haha.

But does anyone know if they did sell out of Scavenger Hunt tickets? I'd be seriously bummed out if they did.
    Doesn't look like it has sold out yet, as the purchase page is still up. I would wait a day or so, and if you still haven't heard anything, get an email out to customer service.
    Jaxum- Disneyland Aficionado!
    Disneyland, WDW, and DLPR Annual Passholder
    D23 1st Day Charter Member
    My Disneyland and WDW videos and photos!
    http://youtube.com/tkfore21 .... http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaxum_readis/sets/

Disney days for 2009:
    Disneyland:(27) / Tokyo Parks:(4) / WDW:(19)
    Total Days in the parks for 2009: 50!
    Disney days for 2010:
    Disneyland: (27) / WDW:(31) / DLRP: (6)
    Total Days so far in the parks for 2010: 63!
    D23 and Other events:
    Expo '09, Candlelight Spectacular '09, Magic and Merriment '09, D23 Anniversary DL/WDW, Studio Tour April '10, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Destination D: Disneyland 55, Disneyland Scavenger Hunt, Sip and Stroll '10, Tangled Screening, TRON Pop-up Shop, Magic & Merriment '10, Everest Challenge '09, Adventurer's Club Weekend '09, DL Candlelight '09, Gumball Rally '10, WDW Radio 24 Hour Live Show '10, Disneyland's 55th Anniversary, Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet '10, Mickey's Halloween 5k '10,WDW Radio Walkabout '10, ConGaloosh '10, DL Candlelight '10

Quote Originally Posted by mkm1998 View Post

Take a second look at the page. It's set up so that Destination D and the Scavenger hunt are sold on the same page. I can't remember the exact way it is set up (I can't go back to the page since I already registered), but it threw me off at first too. I think you have to set the number of DD tickets you want to zero and just fill in the scavenger hunt part.

Oh, and I don't know if they'll let you change who is on your team or not. I'm in the same boat as one of my team members is in the military and there is a chance his unit gets called up.

Quote Originally Posted by clippers6 View Post
    Take a second look at the page. It's set up so that Destination D and the Scavenger hunt are sold on the same page. I can't remember the exact way it is set up (I can't go back to the page since I already registered), but it threw me off at first too. I think you have to set the number of DD tickets you want to zero and just fill in the scavenger hunt part.

Oh, and I don't know if they'll let you change who is on your team or not. I'm in the same boat as one of my team members is in the military and there is a chance his unit gets called up.

I am on their site and there is no zero for number of tickets.. its 1 or 2.. I am lost. I emailed the administrator, but I would like to buy my tickets NOW.. lol.. Does anyone have any advice or knowledge of how to purchase these tickets or if they are SOLD OUT...
    thank you
    SUnny

• 10 Year Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday18 View Post
    I am on their site and there is no zero for number of tickets.. its 1 or 2.. I am lost. I emailed the administrator, but I would like to buy my tickets NOW.. lol.. Does anyone have any advice or knowledge of how to purchase these tickets or if they are SOLD OUT...
    thank you
    SUnny
    Just checked for you... There is a box that you can leave checked or unchecked above each event on the payment screen to signify that you are paying for only one or both of the events. Leave the Destination D box unchecked and the Scavenger Hunt box checked with the amount of team members that you have, and then you should be good to go on to the next step. Hope this helped!

P.S. Welcome to MiceChat!

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 4.6.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 14

Quote Originally Posted by KEBSD View Post
    Just checked for you... There is a box that you can leave checked or unchecked above each event on the payment screen to signify that you are paying for only one or both of the events. Leave the Destination D box unchecked and the Scavenger Hunt box checked with the amount of team members that you have, and then you should be good to go on to the next step. Hope this helped!

P.S. Welcome to MiceChat!
    I am not a d23 member.. I did as you said and the only box is for the d23 convention.. There is no box for the scavenger hunt.. So I don't knowhow you were able to click on the hunt box. Here is my situation. I go to the d23 scavenger hunt page it says for tickets click here. I click... Brings me to another page asking for my member Id and last name (also states I don't need to fill it out I'd I am a non member). Underneather it is just one box for the convention. Under that is tickets# which gives 1 or 2 tuen it says search. Nothing about the hunt???? Am I doing something wrong????
    Thanks for all your help, micechat is amazing!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

I would assume it's sold out, since I followed the directions as you did, and the scavenger hunt is not on the choices, even though the page says select which event...

Maybe more will become available. Hopefully there is different answer from the administrator email for you, but looks to me like it's sold out. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast