Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

• 10 Year Annual Passholder

Re: D23 Scavenger Hunt - September 26th, 2010

Hmm... I was assuming that the option wasn't showing up for me since I had already bought my tickets and could not buy another set, but I guess I was mistakened. The only conclusion I can come to is that it is sold out. I really hope I'm wrong, for your sake and for other's as well! I'm surprised that they haven't taken off the "buy tickets" link yet if the tickets are, indeed sold out.

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 9.1.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 18

Blog Entries

I know people that tried to register on Wednesday and they were placed on a waiting list. They are D23 members.

I have already registered and when I go to the registration page, the only option I can check is for Destination 23. If I leave it unchecked and enter my information, it pulls up my scavenger hunt registration info. I'm assuming there's some sort of cookie on my computer that is telling it to show me a page without the option to register for the scavenger hunt. When I switch to my other browser, it showed both options. My sister is also a D23 member and I punched in her info. It let me register her, although I did not actually go through with the transactions.

Is it possible to register for these events right now if you don't have a D23 membership? If so where?

• 10 Year Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by Magus View Post
    Is it possible to register for these events right now if you don't have a D23 membership? If so where?
    Only the Scavenger Hunt is available to non-members. The tickets can be found here.

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 9.1.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 18

We'll be there! We love visiting Disneyland but we go so often that we've decided to start looking for events. We absolutely had a fantastic day at the Gumball Rally 2010 and can't wait for next year. In the meantime, D23's Scavenger Hunt is booked and we hope to see other MiceChatters there, too!

• Hukuna Matata!

I would definitly be in but i am saving the days off and the money for the haunt. That is the# 1 priority right now.

I'm an ex cast member and I have a deluxe annual pass but I'm not a D23 member. I live 10 minutes away from DLR and I know my way around the parks as if I lived there. If anyone needs a last minute team member I'm 100% available and would LOVE to participate!! My name is Lisa and I'm 27 years old. Please email me if anyone is interested in adding me to your team. PM me. Thanks!
    Last edited by Coheteboy; 08-06-2010 at 03:33 PM. Reason: personal email removed

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenchanter View Post
    I'm an ex cast member and I have a deluxe annual pass but I'm not a D23 member. I live 10 minutes away from DLR and I know my way around the parks as if I lived there. If anyone needs a last minute team member I'm 100% available and would LOVE to participate!! My name is Lisa and I'm 27 years old. Please email me if anyone is interested in adding me to your team. Thanks!

Haha where were ya last month? My team is already accounted for. Hope you find a good team!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

The scavenger hunt is sold out according to the D23 website. Wonder if the Destination D event will sell out as well?

Sorry if this has already been asked but anyone have info on how to change a team member's name? Someone on my team dropped out and I definitely have replacement options that I want to use!

• 3Ls:Law Lost & disneyLand

Team changes had to be in by yesterday. From what I've been told, teams are now locked.

Luckily we were able to change the name of one of our team members... but only after a great deal of calling, getting transferred, emailing, Googling and forum searching in order to get ANY information.

So here's the scoop: The cut off time (which I feel the guy just made up on the spot) was today at 5pm EST. I'm thankful we were able to make the change especially since it was past 5pm EST, but I'm disappointed at how hard it was to even find someone that could help.

I'm very curious to see if they allow name changes the day of, so if anyone attempts to do that, please report back with your experience!!

• Minion

Aaaaaaaaah! My team and I are sooooo excited!

And by the way to everyone participating:

We are going to absolutely demolish all of you!! haha >:-)

....... Stirring the pot! haha

Quote Originally Posted by uhnet View Post
    Luckily we were able to change the name of one of our team members... but only after a great deal of calling, getting transferred, emailing, Googling and forum searching in order to get ANY information.

So here's the scoop: The cut off time (which I feel the guy just made up on the spot) was today at 5pm EST. I'm thankful we were able to make the change especially since it was past 5pm EST, but I'm disappointed at how hard it was to even find someone that could help.

I'm very curious to see if they allow name changes the day of, so if anyone attempts to do that, please report back with your experience!!
    Can you provide me the details of how you managed to contact them? I need to ask them about something myself... Thanks!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast