Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Tickets for the d23 expo 2011 on sale aug 19

So did anyone end up getting one of the exclusive packages? I logged on to the ticket site just to see what was available and it said both packages were sold out (the $500 and the $1000 ones).
    UPDATED to add that it looks like the packages just hadn't been loaded yet - just checked again and they were both available at 9:23 a.m.

RIDICULOUS..I started trying..and so did a friend on another computer.. over and over before 10 and every second after...got to ticket site twice where it said event was closed and then get through and sold out for both packages? nuts.....well, saved myself $915.00. They really need a better way to do this. The whole system just crashes and then somehow some people squeak through and get in..how I don't know..

uh..ok..nevermind...see post below...glitch or something..got em
    Last edited by nunz; 08-19-2010 at 08:43 AM.

• Disney Trivia God

I ordered my ticket, but it said sold out (9:24 AM Pacific) for the packages. I'm waitlisted.

I went to the site but I couldn't find the member packages. At not time in the registration process did it even ask for my D23 member number. What did I do wrong?
    The Mur

• Disney Trivia God

Clear all cookies and temp Internet files. It will then prompt you for a member number and last name. I just tried again, but there was no reference to the Premiere or Sorcerer packages at all this time.

Quote Originally Posted by cidbliq View Post
    I ordered my ticket, but it said sold out (9:24 AM Pacific) for the packages. I'm waitlisted.
    Me again. TRY AGAIN...go all the way out and come back in. THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE! My friend and I both got it...so..a glitch? anyway..paid and have my confirmation..so..try gain...

I just went back and now the first page asked for a D23 membership number and both of the premium packages were available.
    The Mur

• Diamond Edition

Those interested in the packages should try again. I just got my Sorcerer's Package. I think the site had some glitches. At first it told me the event was closed. Then it wanted to sell me full price tickets with no option for a member number. Eventually I tried again and got a place to enter my member number, but it said the packages were sold out. I tried again and they were there. My boyfriend and I were both able to get Sorcerer packages and when I logged back in afterwards to check if they were still available, they were.
    I'm attempting to watch and review every Disney movie ever made in my blog called The Disney Films. You can also follow me on Twitter for news on upcoming Disney films.

Quote Originally Posted by nunz View Post
    Me again. TRY AGAIN...go all the way out and come back in. THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE! My friend and I both got it...so..a glitch? anyway..paid and have my confirmation..so..try gain...
    I think the opened the ticket process before the premium packages were loaded or something. So at first they showed up as sold out (and you could be on waitlist), and then they showed up as available.
    HORRIBLE.

• Disney Trivia God

Wow, what a screwy system....

Anyway, I rebooted my computer, cleared everything, and whaddyaknow... the Premiere and Sorcerers packages were now available. Go figure.

So I bought a Premiere. $500 is a large cash outlay for it, but I figure 1) I've got a year to pay it off, 2) It'll make up for my not being able to come to Destination D this year, and 3) Hey, it's only money. Right, Mickey?

We'll see if it was worth it...

• Diamond Edition

Has anyone received confirmation through email? I haven't yet and when I log back in it will show me how much I paid, but not my ticket purchase.
    I'm attempting to watch and review every Disney movie ever made in my blog called The Disney Films. You can also follow me on Twitter for news on upcoming Disney films.

• 10 Year Annual Passholder

Does anyone know when the schedule will be announced?

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 10.13.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 19

• Diamond Edition

Nevermind. I found my confirmation number. When you click "View Summary" you have to click "Next" at get that information. It says an email confirmation will be sent within 24-48 hours.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Yeah I did purchase the Premiere $500 package. No problems accessing the site. Its a bit pricey but will be worth it to have guarantee admission to the Arena presentations. Plus what ever else is thrown in for Members. I did take a serious look at the Sorcerer package but they was nothing that really interest me except for the reserved seating at all the presentations and panels, and the signed limited edition artwork. Could do without the massage and hard hat tour of the Expo floor.

Talking Re: Tickets for the d23 expo 2011 on sale aug 19

I didn't log on until the usual 10 am registration time and had no problem getting my Premiere Member Pass. I am not sure why I have two ID numbers, though.

It was odd to have to take that survey before I was allowed to buy my ticket. My experience has been that those type of surveys are administered after I bought the tickets, not before!
    Mike L
    Premier Annual Passport
    D23 Charter Member

'09 - D23 Expo, Princess & the Frog preview, Magic & Merriment Weekend
    '10 - 1st Anniversary Party, Roy Disney Tribute, Pollyanna screening, Toy Story Marathon, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Dateline Disneyland 1955, Secretariat preview, Destination D, Zorro screening, Tangled preview
    '11 - Love is Magical, 2nd Anniversary Mixer, Absent Minded Professor screening, Destination D, Studio Tour, Sci-Fi Academy, D23 Expo (premier), Babes in Toyland screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
    '12 - Newsies screening, Journey to Marceline tour, Sister Act screening, Brave preview, Brave artists meet/greet/screening, Treasures Exhibit - Reagan Library preview, Timothy Green premiere, Destination D (diamond), Treasure Island screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
    '13 - El Capitan Peter Pan Panel & Screening, Disney Video Game Unveiling, Fanniversary, OZ preview, Son of Flubber screening, Summer Magic screening, Tiki Room 50th anniversary, D23 Expo (sorcerer), Sword in the Stone screening, Hocus Pocus screening, Frozen preview, 20,000 Leagues screening
    '14 - Pirate Fairy screening, Rebel Rendezvous, Three Musketeers screening, Destination D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast