Expo tickets on sale tomorrow. There are a number of different offers and packages this year, including discounts if you buy early:
More info about the Expo and to buy tickets: D23 Expo InformationTICKETS FOR THE D23 EXPO 2011 ON SALE AUG. 19, 2011BURBANK, Calif. – August 18, 2010 – The first-ever D23 EXPO in 2009 left Disney fans asking when there would be another. On Thursday, Aug. 19, D23: The Official Disney Fan Club begins ticket sales for the next adventure – an incredible three-day event that brings the entire world of Disney under one roof at the Anaheim Convention Center next Aug. 19–21.
Tickets Available for a Limited Time at a Discounted Price
D23 Members Enjoy Additional Savings… and Members-Only Benefits
Tickets for the D23 EXPO 2011 will be available at a discounted price for a limited time. From August 19–December 31, 2010, tickets will be $37 for a one-day adult admission and $27 for children 3-12. Tickets for members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club will be $30 for a one-day adult admission and $22 for children. Multi-day money-saving tickets are also available for both D23 Members and the general public, and D23 Members can save as much as $204 off the price of admission, based on the purchase of four three-day tickets at the D23 Member rate. For more information on tickets and the ticket pricing structure for D23 Members and general admission, visit www.Disney.com/D23.
In addition to these special advance-purchase savings, D23 Members can also buy new D23 EXPO VIP packages that are only available to members. These new packages offer incredible exclusive opportunities and will have very limited availability.
The PREMIERE PACKAGE includes:
- Three days of admission to the D23 EXPO
- Reserved seating at all events and presentations in the Arena
- Access to a relaxing Premiere Lounge with concierge and complimentary refreshments, as well as a special exhibit from the Walt Disney Archives
- A D23 EXPO autograph book
- A special Premiere Package gift bag
The SORCERER PACKAGE includes:
- All benefits in the Premiere Package
- A private tour of and reception in the “Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives” exhibit the night before the Expo opens
- Exclusive hardhat tour of the show floor prior to opening
- Limited edition artwork signed by Disney artist Dave Pacheco
- Reserved seating at all presentations and panels
- A voucher for an appointment with an on-site massage therapist
- A special shopping opportunities at the Disney Dream Store
- A hardbound, collectible D23 EXPOguidebook.
Only 250 Premiere Package tickets will be available at $500 per ticket. Availability of the Sorcerer Package will be strictly limited to 50 D23 Members at $1,000 per ticket. Both packages are only available to D23 Members.
All D23 Members – both Gold level and Silver level – can take advantage of these exclusive admission savings and access to the special packages when tickets go on sale on Thursday, Aug. 19 at www.D23Expo.com.
The D23 EXPO2011 will also feature the Disney Legends Awards – a tradition that pays tribute to the talented men and women who have made indelible contributions to the Disney legacy; the return of the D23 Live Auction boasting extraordinary rarities and specially designed items for Disney fans; an all-new Fan Art Contest themed to the 50th anniversary of One Hundred and One Dalmatians; Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives with an expanded exhibit of costumes, props and set pieces from Disney’s rich history; plus amazing live events, special celebrity appearances, panels and presentations, sneak peeks and unique experiences that celebrate the past, present and future of Disney. The D23 EXPO 2011 is scheduled to take place Aug. 19-21 at the Anaheim Convention Center.