• Future CM...someday șoș

Classic Disney movies at the Arclights

Did anyone go see any of the movies and if so, do you have any interesting stories to share?

I saw Peter Pan at the Arclight in Sherman Oaks. I hadn't seen that movie in way too long. Tony Anselmo was there instead of Kathryn Beaumont. I think they said she couldn't make it, but I was so excited that the voice of Donald was there! After the movie my bf and I walked out behind him and like my heart was pounding and eventually I asked my bf to ask him for a picture. (I'm really shy.) He even said, "Nice to meet ya", in the voice. I was SOOOO happy and like shaking after. I'm ridiculous haha.
    I hope they do this again, I'd definitely go see more in hopes to see more Disney celebrities.

So any stories?

Re: Classic Disney movies at the Arclights

Quote Originally Posted by Aracuan1313 View Post
    Did anyone go see any of the movies and if so, do you have any interesting stories to share?

I saw Peter Pan at the Arclight in Sherman Oaks. I hadn't seen that movie in way too long. Tony Anselmo was there instead of Kathryn Beaumont. I think they said she couldn't make it, but I was so excited that the voice of Donald was there! After the movie my bf and I walked out behind him and like my heart was pounding and eventually I asked my bf to ask him for a picture. (I'm really shy.) He even said, "Nice to meet ya", in the voice. I was SOOOO happy and like shaking after. I'm ridiculous haha.
    I hope they do this again, I'd definitely go see more in hopes to see more Disney celebrities.

So any stories?
    Wow. That's awesome that Tony Anseimo was there and that you got to meet
    him too! I think I would have died if Kathryn Beaumont was there, how cool would that have been? Awesome story Aracuan1313! Thanks for sharing.

I don't have any stories like that. But, I was fortunate enough to see Alice in Wonderland (1953) and The Jungle Book (1967) at the Arclight Sherman Oaks. I really wanted to make it to Peter Pan, but had to work.

Have a great day!
    [SIZE="4"]Save the Disneyland Hotel Waterfalls

• Future CM...someday șoș

Re: Classic Disney movies at the Arclights

Did they give trivia questions before hand? I didn't know any of the ones they gave at Peter Pan. They gave away a pin, a fan and....I think the most recent magazine.