Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Re: Next Disney twenty-three Magazine

Just got my issue and mousepad this afternoon. Pretty cool if I do say so myself.

That's interesting about the renewals. Mine expires early next year, but at the last event I attended I tried to buy a membership card to use towards my renewal (it you buy it at the event you get a free pin), but they told me that it might not be good for renewals next year because they haven't finalized the pricing. I ended up passing on the card for now.

• Not a Minion

Quote Originally Posted by clippers6 View Post
    That's interesting about the renewals. Mine expires early next year, but at the last event I attended I tried to buy a membership card to use towards my renewal (it you buy it at the event you get a free pin), but they told me that it might not be good for renewals next year because they haven't finalized the pricing. I ended up passing on the card for now.
    Boo! I hope they don't do a price hike on the membership. Though understandable, they're never welcomed in my books. If ever, I'll be renewing to the Silver membership.

Anyway, back to the topic of discussion, I haven't gotten around to reading the magazine yet - too much reading to do for school at the moment - but I must say, when I took it out of the box and saw the "shine" of the issue, I was definitely impressed. I'm also a computer nerd with a "Mary Poppins" gadgetry bag filled with nearly all things tech I need to do my work and now the new TRON mousepad has been added . From an art perspective, I think D23 did a great job on this and I look forward where they plan to take the club.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12