Planning to attend next year's D23 EXPO? It might make sense for you to buy your tickets before December 31st 2010:
The D23 Expo 2011 returns to the Anaheim Convention Center from August 19 – 21, 2011. Folks who buy tickets early, and those who are D23 members will save by buying before December 31st, 2010. A one day ticket at the door will cost $47, but a D23 member buying a single day ticket today will pay just $30.
Highlights of D23 Expo 2011’s weekend activities will include:
- 2011 Disney Legends. Paying tribute to the talented men and women who have made indelible contributions to Disney entertainment
- Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives. Featuringdozen of props, artifacts and costumes, accessible to the public for the first time in Disney’s history
- Collector’s Forum. Where attendees can buy, sell and trade precious memorabilia and merchandise
- Fan Art Contest. Themed to 101 Dalmatians in honor of the 50th anniversary of the animated classic
- The Ultimate Disney Trivia Tournamentwill allow participants to demonstrate their Disney knowledge as they compete for outstanding prizes
- D23 Expo panels, presentations and experiences which will be announced in the coming months.
Read more details on specific prices on the D23 Web site: