Quarterly case 2010?

Does anyone know if they are offering a D23 Quarterly Case for 2010 (vol 2)

Re: Quarterly case 2010?

Preorders at the 101 Dalmatians event.

4 issue and 8 issue for 2010
    4 issue for 2011

Interesting, so there is also single case that fits all 8 issues (2010+2011)?

Any information on how to order them?

Thanks

I would guess that the 8 issue 2010 case is to include those two issues that had multiple versions (ie Toy Story 3 issue had four(?) different covers).
    Mike L
    Premier Annual Passport
    D23 Charter Member

'09 - D23 Expo, Princess & the Frog preview, Magic & Merriment Weekend
    '10 - 1st Anniversary Party, Roy Disney Tribute, Pollyanna screening, Toy Story Marathon, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Dateline Disneyland 1955, Secretariat preview, Destination D, Zorro screening, Tangled preview
    '11 - Love is Magical, 2nd Anniversary Mixer, Absent Minded Professor screening, Destination D, Studio Tour, Sci-Fi Academy, D23 Expo (premier), Babes in Toyland screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
    '12 - Newsies screening, Journey to Marceline tour, Sister Act screening, Brave preview, Brave artists meet/greet/screening, Treasures Exhibit - Reagan Library preview, Timothy Green premiere, Destination D (diamond), Treasure Island screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
    '13 - El Capitan Peter Pan Panel & Screening, Disney Video Game Unveiling, Fanniversary, OZ preview, Son of Flubber screening, Summer Magic screening, Tiki Room 50th anniversary, D23 Expo (sorcerer), Sword in the Stone screening, Hocus Pocus screening, Frozen preview, 20,000 Leagues screening
    '14 - Pirate Fairy screening, Rebel Rendezvous, Three Musketeers screening, Destination D

Looks like it is $49 for each case and $65 for the 8 issue case.

Plus the shipping is $15 per case, so if you get 2010 and 2011, thats another $30

I would love this info!

I have the quarterly case for 2009 (offered at 09 Magic & Merriment event), but haven't seen an offer for 2010?

The cases fit perfectly and were beautiful. Does anyone know if it will be out there for another event? I'm sorry I didn't ask D23 staff when I saw them at the NYC Mixer.

Quote Originally Posted by MyMuse View Post
    I would love this info!

I have the quarterly case for 2009 (offered at 09 Magic & Merriment event), but haven't seen an offer for 2010?

The cases fit perfectly and were beautiful. Does anyone know if it will be out there for another event? I'm sorry I didn't ask D23 staff when I saw them at the NYC Mixer.
    Hi,

Just email [email protected] and they will mail you an order form. Do not quite understand the reason for the strange ordering process. They mail you an order form, you mail it back, they mail you an invoice, you mail in payment. Very old fashioned, something that could be completed in seconds on this new internet thingy they invented.