Renewing the Membership and Shipping of the Magazine

Are there any D23 members from Europe, because I have a question concerning the shipping of the magazines.

I renewed my membership at the beginning of November 2010 and now I'm wondering how long it will take until the winter magazine will be shipped. I've already received the D23 watch and a pin two weeks ago, but the magazine still hasn't arrived.

Last year it didn't take so long. I became a member and nearly a month later I already received the magazine.

Thanks for your help!

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Re: Renewing the Membership and Shipping of the Magazine

If you renewed your subscription for 2011, the first Magazine will be the Spring issue that is now only being released in the States and usually takes a few weeks to make it over to Europe. It has the new Dream Cruise Ship on the cover. The Winter issue should of been included in your last subscription. Its the one with Tron on the cover. D23 release the Magazines in this order.. Spring-Summer-Autumn-Winter. The Spring one is now on the way so keep an eye out.

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    If you renewed your subscription for 2011, the first Magazine will be the Spring issue that is now only being released in the States and usually takes a few weeks to make it over to Europe. It has the new Dream Cruise Ship on the cover. The Winter issue should of been included in your last subscription. Its the one with Tron on the cover. D23 release the Magazines in this order.. Spring-Summer-Autumn-Winter. The Spring one is now on the way so keep an eye out.
    When I joined D23, the first issue I received was the Winter 2009 and my membership ended with the fall issue 2010 ( the one with Tangled on the cover). In November I renewed it and so I thought that my first issue since the renewal would be again the Winter issue.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Hmm I see perhaps you should contact the Disney Store online to see what the policy is and why you havn't recieved the Winter Issue yet!