Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Minion

Studio Tour- July 23

Hey everyone.

Just letting you know that the July 23rd Studio Tour is selling out really fast. If you want a chance to go, you need to sign up immediately. I believe the only time slot left is the 9:30 am tour.

I just signed up for mine and I'm sooo excited!

• Not a Minion

Re: Studio Tour- July 23

I took the tour a while back and enjoyed it a lot. It's lots of fun to just step foot on the lot during the 50 and fabulous events, but to actually spend 2 hours and learn about the different buildings and the history behind adds a lot to the experience of being at the studio. Plus, what kind of Disney fan wouldn't want to see some of the cool things they have within their archives?

• "CA - CA! RAWRRR!"

Awesome/jealous!
    Please make a TR so we can all see your adventures!

• Minion

i got my spot filled for the 10:30 tour
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by SteamboatAlodie View Post
    Awesome/jealous!
    Please make a TR so we can all see your adventures!
    haha okay! I'm super excited, but I still have to wait 2 months. >:\ haha

Anyway, I've never done a trip report before, so maybe I'll have to make this my first one!
    BTW, I haven't checked since last night, but I know it was filling up quickly so if anyone wants to go on the tour, you need to sign up immediately!

• Tahitian Terrace alum

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan4ever View Post
    i got my spot filled for the 10:30 tour
    I am also in the 10:30 tour. I missed getting tickets to the last few tours so this time I set a reminder and logged in right when they were available. I really look forward to having the opportunity to see the studios and the Archives!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
    I am also in the 10:30 tour. I missed getting tickets to the last few tours so this time I set a reminder and logged in right when they were available. I really look forward to having the opportunity to see the studios and the Archives!
    that cool that were the same tour i book my tour when i got home my mother wonted to do the erilst one sice it take 2hours to get to burbank califrona
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Future Imagineer! =D

We're doing the 1:30 tour!! It's my birthday party, hahaha(: Sooooooooooooo excited!!!
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

• Minion

^ Me too! I'm counting down the days! haha

• Tahitian Terrace alum

Are we allowed to bring cameras?

• Minion

I have seen trip reports on here with pictures and they confirmation email they sent doesn't say anything against it, so I'm guessing that yes we can!

It looks like in some of the trip reports that when you enter the original Animation building, there are cells and pictures along the hallway and you aren't allowed to photograph them, but it looks like everything else is free to take pictures of!

• Tahitian Terrace alum

Okay, great.

Good thing the tour isn't this weekend! It would surely take forever to get there with Carmageddon!

• Refugee from a island

When my daughter and I went last August, it was okay. Your tour guide will tell you anytime photog is not allowed.

Hope it's still the same, I'm taking my wife on the 23rd.

• Minion

Hey guys.

I had a question for someone who is familiar with the area around the Disney Studios:

Would it be possible to drive down the street and get a good picture of the new Feature Animation building? I know the tour doesn't take us there, but I still would like a picture of it. Are there good views of the front of the building from the street?

Thanks!

• Refugee from a island

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandfan95 View Post
    Hey guys.

I had a question for someone who is familiar with the area around the Disney Studios:

Would it be possible to drive down the street and get a good picture of the new Feature Animation building? I know the tour doesn't take us there, but I still would like a picture of it. Are there good views of the front of the building from the street?

Thanks!
    Right down Riverside. The area is fenced in, but, if you stop, you should be able to get a decent shot through the bars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast