Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Niagara-on-the-lake, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    222

    D23 Expo Questions

    The Expo is a just a few weeks away, and I am starting to plan my visit.
    I am sure people will have many questions about the Expo, I have one to start:

    The Expo website stated 9:00 a.m. Member Early Entry, Does everyone in your party has to be member? I am but my partner isn't. Can we both enter at 9 or we will have to wait till 10am when General Show Opens?

  2. #2

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    86

    Re: D23 Expo Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by wishyouwell View Post
    The Expo is a just a few weeks away, and I am starting to plan my visit.
    I am sure people will have many questions about the Expo, I have one to start:

    The Expo website stated 9:00 a.m. Member Early Entry, Does everyone in your party has to be member? I am but my partner isn't. Can we both enter at 9 or we will have to wait till 10am when General Show Opens?
    According to the Things to Know portion of the Expo website:

    "D23 Member Tickets
    If you are a D23 Member purchasing the special discounted D23 Member tickets, you and your entire party will be afforded early entry to D23 Expo 2011 as a group. Please note only guests with the D23 Member tickets will have this privilege. "

    I have heard, however, that if you are a Charter member, then the Charter Member lounge is open to Charter Members only and not to other members of their party. -- Suzanne

  3. #3

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Niagara-on-the-lake, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    222

    Re: D23 Expo Questions

    That's good to know, thanks. Were you there last time? How long did it take to see all the stuff (not inculding those presentations) ?
    Also I read on the offical site:
    Transportation to Expo from Disneyland Resort Hotels
    For guests staying at the Disneyland Resort Hotels, shuttle service will be available to take you to D23 Expo 2011.

    Does anyone know where can I catch these shuttles from GC? Is it better to take them or drive to the CC ourselves?
    Last edited by wishyouwell; 07-07-2011 at 06:17 PM.

  4. #4

    • Refugee from a island
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    449

    Re: D23 Expo Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by wishyouwell View Post
    Does anyone know where can I catch these shuttles from GC? Is it better to take them or drive to the CC ourselves?
    Don't know for sure, but I suspect the pick up stop will be in front of the Hotel. When you check in, ask, I'm sure they'll know. As for Driving, I wouldn't, it's a relatively short walk from GC or PPH to the CC.

  5. #5

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    86

    Re: D23 Expo Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Second Star View Post
    Don't know for sure, but I suspect the pick up stop will be in front of the Hotel. When you check in, ask, I'm sure they'll know. As for Driving, I wouldn't, it's a relatively short walk from GC or PPH to the CC.
    And you will have to pay for parking at the CC. -- Suzanne

  6. #6

    • Refugee from a island
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    449

    Re: D23 Expo Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneSLO View Post
    And you will have to pay for parking at the CC. -- Suzanne
    Oh yeah!!! I forgot that part. Thanks Suzanne!!!

  7. #7

    • Mousekateer!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    122

    Re: D23 Expo Questions

    I do have a quick question as well.... What is the price of a discounted 1 day ticket and are there group rates? i have a bunch of people (about 10 so far) that is thinking about going but i haven't renewed yet and will be doing so if it's worth the extra discount

  8. #8

    • Refugee from a island
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    449

    Re: D23 Expo Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Cesilie View Post
    I do have a quick question as well.... What is the price of a discounted 1 day ticket and are there group rates? i have a bunch of people (about 10 so far) that is thinking about going but i haven't renewed yet and will be doing so if it's worth the extra discount
    Discounted 1 day is $40 regular is $47, and you can only buy 4 tickets.

    More info here:
    D23: The Official Disney Fan Club

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 01:31 PM
  2. Fashion Shows At D23 Expo? And More Questions
    By MTdizzle94 in forum D23 - Disney Twenty Three
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 05:54 AM
  3. Pavilions of the D23 EXPO
    By Dustysage in forum D23 - Disney Twenty Three
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 01:01 PM
  4. D23 Expo Tickets
    By AlwysL8 in forum D23 - Disney Twenty Three
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 12:53 PM
  5. The D23 Expo - What is it and what would you like to see
    By Dustysage in forum D23 - Disney Twenty Three
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 01:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •