• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

D23 Expo Ultimate Disney Trivia Tournament - Tips from Ludwig Von Drake

This is for all you Disney trivia buffs out there. D23 has just published this new feature highlighting a few tips/pieces of info on their upcoming Ultimate Disney Trivia Tournament at the D23 Expo. We are sure that many of the MiceChat readers will be participating and we want you to win!!!

Please keep in mind that the first round begins on Thursday, August 18 at 7:30am. So, mark your calendars and start stretching your brain.

Here are some tips from Ludwig Von Drake:

Ludwig Von Drake has some pointers to prepare you for the Ultimate Disney Trivia Tournament Presented by Hasbro's Trivial Pursuit | Disney Edition that takes place on August 18—the day before the D23 Expo officially begins!
    Hello there, Disney trivia lovers. Professor Von Drake here. I’m here to give you an update on the Ultimate Disney Trivia Tournament Presented by Hasbro’s Trivial Pursuit | Disney Edition—a celebration of fun facts and nutty knowledge all put together by the world’s most trivial genius—me!
    I’m working around the clock compiling the most astounding list of questions so you can rack your brain and impress your friends. But before we go any further, here are a few dozen things you need to remember!

• The first round of the Ultimate Disney Trivia Tournament Presented by Hasbro’s Trivial Pursuit | Disney Edition will begin at 7:30 a.m. at the Anaheim Convention Center on Thursday, August 18, the day before the D23 Expo opens! Round 1 will end no later than 9:45 a.m.

• Don’t forget the tournament rules. Only U.S. and Canadian residents are eligible to compete. Unfortunately, Disney employees and Cast Members are ineligible to participate. Click here to see them all.

• All attendees of the D23 Expo are invited to join in on the fun of the semi-final and final rounds of the tournament, which take place in Stage 23 on Friday, August 19. The show will be a fast-paced, action-packed extravaganza filled with surprises from all the realms of Disney, culminating in the crowning of the champion of the 2011 Ultimate Disney Trivia Tournament, who will win a coveted cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!

• The trivia itself covers all realms of Disney, from animation to live action films, to television, theme parks, Broadway shows, merchandise, music, and more!

• Be sure to prepare! Review all of the exciting history packed in Disney A to Z – The Official Encyclopedia, as well as the other resources on D23′s Walt Disney Archives page. Click here to get your reading list together. And there’s our weekly question on D23.com Hasbro’s Trivial Pursuit | Disney Edition, and of course, your favorite Disney films and theme parks to explore!

So dust off those details and start brainstorming, because before you know it, this month will be history and next month will be trivia!
    More Information: A Special Message From Ludwig Von Drake « Disney D23

Who's planning to participate in this event?
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Disney Trivia God

Re: D23 Expo Ultimate Disney Trivia Tournament - Tips from Ludwig Von Drake

It's my plan to be in line for the trivia contest early -- probably 6:00 AM -- so I can be in the early Round 1 groups. That way I can go over to Disneyland for a few hours before (hopefully) reporting back for Round 2 at 2:00 PM.

Prior to Round 1, I'm thinking about putting together a "last minute cram session / line meet" that morning -- meet other Mice Chat readers, share some practice questions (I've got an archive of Dave Smith's earlier questions), and basically kill time with new friends while waiting to get in.

Anyone interested?

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cidbliq View Post
    I'm thinking about putting together a "last minute cram session / line meet" that morning -- meet other Mice Chat readers, share some practice questions (I've got an archive of Dave Smith's earlier questions), and basically kill time with new friends while waiting to get in.
    That is a great idea!
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

If we were going to the Expo, I would definitely be in, but alas, scheduling is not allowing us to be at the resort until the following week.

I'm fully expecting a MCer to win though.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!