Question Conquering the Expo

I plan on doing alot of things at the expo Friday, as I'm only there for one day. How realistic is it to be running back and forth from the Arena, pavilions, and autograph sessions? Is everything on one floor or close to eachother? Is there a map of the expo that I could look up? I'm trying to take "walking time" into account so I know what I can see. Thanks!
    "I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things." --Walt Disney

• Disney Trivia God

Re: Conquering the Expo

They'll release a map when they put out the complete schedule/Expo guide. I saw somewhere that the .PDF version will be available online on Friday, and they'll give you a printed copy at the door.

Just be sure to keep realistic expectations - like Disneyland itself, it's going to be really hard (if not impossible) to see/do it all in one day. Presentations will overlap, and many of them will have limited capacity. So pick the 2 - 3 things you want to see the most, and then work around those. You'll have fun without burning yourself out running from one place to another.

Re: Conquering the Expo

I'm going to the D23 Expo when it opens on Friday, but I'm new to the whole experience, and have never been to a convention of any kind.

I don't know when to line up, what to line up for early, and how nervous I should be. Here's what I want to do at the expo:
    10:00- Gates open. Go to History of the Disneyland Hotel (Stage 28)
    1:00- The Making of the Little Mermaid (Stage 28)
    2:00- Meet Epic Mickey designer Warren Spector (Disney Media Group Pavilion)
    3:30- Upcoming Parks and Resorts Projects (arena)
    6:30- Voices of the Parks (Stage 28)

As you can see, I'm a big fan of the Parks and Resorts. But are the lines to meet artists and celebrities really long? When should I line up for the arena? Will I have time to do everything on that list? I really appreciate any questions you can answer-- I'm very nervous. Thank you so much!
    "I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things." --Walt Disney