D23 event still not appearing on charge card?

Hi fellow D23 members....I have a question for you. I booked a D23 event with my credit card about a week ago and received an email with my confirmation number, indicating I had paid for the event. My online credit card statement, however, is still not reflecting the charge. No record of it at all. The D23 site took me to another site to actually book the event (Journey to Marceline). I'm only worried about it, because I don't want an error to cause me to lose my spot at the event. Again, I do have a confirmation number that was emailed to me, just no charge yet on the credit card.

Has this ever happened to anyone? Do they put the charge through closer to the event? Should I email D23?

Thanks so much for any advice!

2littlestitches

Talking Re: D23 event still not appearing on charge card?

I am having the same problem. I paid for a different event on Christmas Day and still have not been charged. I have a conformation number and letter also. I'm not going to worry and will show with my letter.

Re: D23 event still not appearing on charge card?

Thanks so much for the response! It makes me feel a little better. I wonder what's going on with this? Maybe they don't charge until the event actually occurs? It's just a little scary, because we have to travel to get to the event. Don't want to show up and be denied, although with a confirmation number I don't see how I could. I'm afraid to call and inquire about it because I don't want to be charged 2x by accident! Anyone else had these issues with D23 events?

goodluck calling. I had a question and tried to get a number to d23 from the disney store and was told all questions had to be emailed. if you find a direct number please let me know for future reference.

Charge appeared today, so now I can quit worrying about it! I tend to do that sometimes!

I think the "powers that be" must have heard me!