Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

• I'm wishing

Re: D23s Disneyland Off the Map event

Yea!! I know of a couple other MiceChatters who were also on the Adventures by Disney, Lights, Camera, Magic tour last month who are also attending on the 6th! Looks like it will be a really neat day!!!

My hubby and I will be there! I can't believe I got tickets! We are SO excited!

My assumption is that it won't be Club 33. But will the the old restaurant in Adventure-land next to the Jungle Cruise. They already discussed doing this at the D23Expo. It will be a very special and fun event. For $250, I can't see them doing Club 33.

Oh, if it is a Tahitian Terrace dinner with drinks............that would be cool. I got through to sign up at 10:02 and by the time I "requested" 2 tickets it said Sold Out!

I guess that means I have $500 plus airfare saved.........but still bummed.
    The Mur

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Forum Sommelier

From what I hear from Club members, it is the Club. Wouldn't be a dress code for the old Adventureland restaurant. And, it does say dinner and drinks
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by isny View Post
    Just got my ticket. The Club 33 dress code is mentioned, so I'm glad I rolled the dice and will hopefully have a great time
    The dress code does make Club 33 seem more likely.

Is the information about "filming" typical for D23 events?
    We are so happy that you will be joining us for D23's "Disneyland Off the Map, March 6, 2012.

• Registration will begin at the Disneyland Resort 9 a.m. Location to be revealed at a later date. Event will end at approximately 9 p.m.
    • Please make sure you bring a photo ID and your D23 Membership card. Guests will not be admitted without their photo ID.
    • If guests have been enjoying the day in Disneyland Resort parks, evening casual attire is acceptable for dinner. For gentlemen, collared shirts and trousers are appropriate; for women, an informal dress or pant with blouse are appropriate. Jeans are acceptable, provided that they cover undergarments and are not extremely faded or torn. Shorts, however, are not permitted for dinner. Appropriate dress for children and young adults should be in keeping with standards set for adults.

PLEASE BE ADVISED:

Filming, photography and other recording will take place at Disneyland Resort during the event you will be attending.

The Walt Disney Company will be taking photos and filming at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, CA By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize The Walt Disney Company, its affiliates, successors and assigns (collectively "Producer"), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.

We look forward to seeing you!

I have been to D23 and other events at Disneyland park with drinks. Drinks are only exclusive to club 33 during regular park hours. Not private events. I would be very happy if it is Club 33, but it makes no sense. I'll be happy with the terrace.... After reading your dress code... yeah it does sound like Napa Rose or Club 33. I still can't see Club 33 for that price, it's way too low.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Forum Sommelier

Right but dinner is at 6PM which is during park hours. And, AFAIK, Napa has no dress code. However, I'd be happy to have drinks in say the Bayou or something different.
    Mike

•   

I was lucky and got my ticket. It was difficult as even when I got to enter my number and last name it came back with some kind of "duplicate" message. I had to click the "not a duplicate" button to continue.

Re: filming. That is standard for all Disney special events. I took the Napa Rose cooking school during Food and Wine and the following year I was in one of their promo videos. Plus D23 takes lots of photos and puts them on the website.
    Leonard
    "Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. I REFUSE!"

• Timelord

Also, keep in mind, as Rachane mentioned, the club is closed on the day this takes place anyways, so they're not taking away reservations from members by doing this. Just another reason why it (hopefully) is the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachane View Post

Out of curiosity I called C33 today and asked. The staffer I spoke with hadn't heard anything about a D23 event, but commented that as March is "off-season", C33 is normally closed for dinners Monday-Wednesdays. As March 6th is a Tuesday, they could conceivably do a special event that evening without compromising members' dinner reservation opportunities.

Darn! I was at the computer at 10am sharp, refreshing the page and once the ticket link came up, I clicked on it, a new window opened and they were already sold out!!!

On the off chance that anyone on here has an extra ticket, or their guest cancels, I would be willing to pay someone for the chance to go. I've been to Club 33, the Lily Belle and the Dream Suite, but never to Walt's apartment. I would love the chance to go!

Disneyland off the Map- D23

I tried to get tickets to this event this morning. I stayed home from work so I could be on my computer, refreshing the page until the "buy tickets here" button appeared. I clicked the button, and it froze. I refreshed and it said "Sorry, sold out". It was at 10:03. I knew this would be popular and a limited number of tickets. But I'm so bummed I missed out on this! I hope they do it again.

Info Here:

D23′s Disneyland Off the Map Disney D23

Any one here going? I hope to hear all about it!
    Hollywood Gift Collections
    www.startowngifts.com

Re: Disneyland off the Map- D23

Dang that looks like an awesome day at the park... Sorry bout not getting tickets.

• Minion

I saw this but it just a good date for me to try. hopefully the offer it again.

• Timelord

Sorry to hear you missed out on tickets.

We already have a thread about this btw.

D23s Disneyland Off the Map event

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast