Although I didn't go, based on everything I have read about it, D23 really should be congratulated for its Orange Bird event this week at the Magic Kingdom. This is the concept of an "Official Disney Fan Club" come to life in the best way. With its access to Imagineering, its keen awareness of what appeals to a certain kind of Disney fan, and its determination to see Orange Bird brought back (something I remember so well from the days when visiting WDW was only a dream .....Orange Bird always was part of that dream for me!), the ceremony they did really captured the spirit of why D23 is just getting better and better. Now, if only they will have more things like THIS, whether at the parks or in any other location, and less of the $100-a-ticket events that are overblown and underdone. I don't MIND those terribly, but I don't go, they don't really hold an appeal to me. But if D23 would do more small things like this regularly, even little walk throughs of attractions or meet-and-greets with Imagineers that don't cost a lot of money but DO add tremendously to the concept of D23 as the OFFICIAL club for avid Disney fans, then they'd really be on to something. Orange Bird was a step in the right direction and I just wanted to say "Bravo, D23, bravo!"