• Thrill Seeker

Arrow 2 quick questions on membership

Thinking about getting a membership for my family of four. There are 2 kids, one age 12 and one 11 along with my wife. Based on that info my 2 questions are:

- Do the children need memberships? If we want to attend an event can we still bring them along? Or do they need a membership to attend the events?

- Is there any functional differences between the 2 levels of membership? The only difference I can see is the gold gets the magazine. Do the gold get early registration? Early entry? More perks of any kind?

Thanks in advance for the help.
    My Disney adventures in the USA:

[ FLICKR ] - [ You Tube ]

• Minion

Re: 2 quick questions on membership

Quote Originally Posted by Baba View Post
    Thinking about getting a membership for my family of four. There are 2 kids, one age 12 and one 11 along with my wife. Based on that info my 2 questions are:

- Do the children need memberships? If we want to attend an event can we still bring them along? Or do they need a membership to attend the events?

- Is there any functional differences between the 2 levels of membership? The only difference I can see is the gold gets the magazine. Do the gold get early registration? Early entry? More perks of any kind?

Thanks in advance for the help.
    1. For any event, they usually allow between 1-3 guests per member. If you and your wife each get a membership, you'll be fine if you want to bring your entire family to an event. If you look at the "fine print" at the bottom of each event page on the D23 site, it says how many guests each member can bring to that particular event.

2. I think the only perk for Gold is the magazine. That really is the only difference between the 2 levels.

• Thrill Seeker

Re: 2 quick questions on membership

Thanks for the info. I think we are just going to get one gold and 3 silvers. That way the kids have something and we can take friends to events if we decide to.
    My Disney adventures in the USA:

[ FLICKR ] - [ You Tube ]