Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Disney Trivia Queen

Re: D23 Confirms Early Entry to Expo for Free Members

Yeah I'm not sure why they took it off of here. Weird!

Does anybody know what time the convention center parking opens?
    Sounds like we will have to be there as soon as possible to get in line.....

Re: D23 Expo Early Entry

Quote Originally Posted by JDisneyB View Post
    Yeah the 8 am D23 arena line will be open for everyone . What I want to know is if you enter the D23 arena line can you reach the show floor from there to get the stage pass tickets. We have a party of two so we would both need to wait in the D23 arena line so that one of us could grab both entry tickets to then wait in the stagepass line. But we are still having trouble figuring out how we would get to the stagepass line. Would we need to completely exit and wait in the show floor entrance line? I think what is the most confusing is that everything has a different entrance time. We called and the guy even seemed confused about this and didn't give us a clear answer.
    Yes, I agree. The stagepass instructions are not clear as to whether or not you can pick up passes for another person, or if everyone has to be present in that line. If you are able to pick them up for another person, then you would probably be able to get your arena seats, and then have one person go into the stagepass line at 9 a.m. However, if you aren't able to pick them up for another person, you may have to choose between the events.

• Disney Trivia Queen

Quote Originally Posted by mine,mine,mine View Post
    Does anybody know what time the convention center parking opens?
    Sounds like we will have to be there as soon as possible to get in line.....
    Not sure, it may say on the things to know tab on the D23 site. But when I got my tickets in the mail it came with a letter that says they will not allow lines until 5am. So I would assume that it would not open before that.

• 10 Year Annual Passholder

Re: D23 Expo Early Entry

Quote Originally Posted by chasrn View Post
    Yes, I agree. The stagepass instructions are not clear as to whether or not you can pick up passes for another person, or if everyone has to be present in that line. If you are able to pick them up for another person, then you would probably be able to get your arena seats, and then have one person go into the stagepass line at 9 a.m. However, if you aren't able to pick them up for another person, you may have to choose between the events.
    I got this from the StagePass article on the D23 Expo website. Hope this helps!

You may get StagePass tickets for your entire party, as long as you have a D23 Expo ticket for each StagePass ticket requested.

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 8.11.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 18

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123