New this year, you may choose to retrieve a limited number of StagePass tickets, at no additional charge, to guarantee seating at select sessions in Stage 23 and Stage 28.
StagePass Ticket Distribution Hours
Sessions Starting Prior to 11:00 a.m. Not available, proceed to Stage 23 or Stage 28.
Sessions Starting From 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. 9:00 a.m., until ticket inventory is depleted
Sessions Starting After 3:00 p.m. 12:30 p.m., until ticket inventory is depleted
Here's how it works:
1. Visit our ticket distribution area, located inbetween halls A and B on the Show Floor, during normal operating show floor hours.
2. Choose which show you wish to attend.
3. Present your D23 Expo ticket to receive a StagePass ticket for your selected show. Note:
StagePass tickets are not available for D23 Arena sessions, and for presentations scheduled prior to 11:00 a.m. in Stage 23 and Stage 28.
4. You are limited to one StagePass ticket for one session taking place during 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. You are welcome to return at 12:30 p.m. to receive one StagePass ticket for one later session. You may get StagePass tickets for your entire party, as long as you have a D23 Expo ticket for each StagePass ticket requested.
5. Arrive at Stage 23 or Stage 28 at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the session, with your StagePass ticket, to guarantee your seat. If you do not arrive by this time, a standby guest will fill your seat. Note:
Stage 23 and Stage 28 are general admission seating only, filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. StagePass tickets are not assigned to a specific seat.