• 10 Year Annual Passholder

D23 Expo - StagePass

New this year, you may choose to retrieve a limited number of StagePass tickets, at no additional charge, to guarantee seating at select sessions in Stage 23 and Stage 28.

StagePass Ticket Distribution Hours

Sessions Starting Prior to 11:00 a.m. Not available, proceed to Stage 23 or Stage 28.
    Sessions Starting From 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. 9:00 a.m., until ticket inventory is depleted
    Sessions Starting After 3:00 p.m. 12:30 p.m., until ticket inventory is depleted

Here's how it works:

1. Visit our ticket distribution area, located inbetween halls A and B on the Show Floor, during normal operating show floor hours.

2. Choose which show you wish to attend.

3. Present your D23 Expo ticket to receive a StagePass ticket for your selected show.

Note: StagePass tickets are not available for D23 Arena sessions, and for presentations scheduled prior to 11:00 a.m. in Stage 23 and Stage 28.

4. You are limited to one StagePass ticket for one session taking place during 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. You are welcome to return at 12:30 p.m. to receive one StagePass ticket for one later session. You may get StagePass tickets for your entire party, as long as you have a D23 Expo ticket for each StagePass ticket requested.

5. Arrive at Stage 23 or Stage 28 at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the session, with your StagePass ticket, to guarantee your seat. If you do not arrive by this time, a standby guest will fill your seat.

Note: Stage 23 and Stage 28 are general admission seating only, filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. StagePass tickets are not assigned to a specific seat.
    Source: https://d23.com/d23-expo-stage-pass-fast-pass/

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 9.13.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 19

Re: D23 Expo - StagePass

So instead of one line, now I have to get into a line to get a stagepass. then proceed to the line waiting to get into a presentation at Stage 23 or 28! Great

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Thanks for posting this!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

Anyone know if you will be allowed to get a stage fastpass for other people? I have a Sorcerer Ticket, so I don't need one, but I was wondering if I could get one for the others in my party?

• Disney Trivia Queen

Do we know if they will have ALL of the tickets for the stages available as stage passes, or if we are getting a stage pass for something else, what are the chances of getting in without a stage pass just by waiting in line?

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Thanks for posting this!
    You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Brygida View Post
    Anyone know if you will be allowed to get a stage fastpass for other people? I have a Sorcerer Ticket, so I don't need one, but I was wondering if I could get one for the others in my party?
    From the article:

You may get StagePass tickets for your entire party, as long as you have a D23 Expo ticket for each StagePass ticket requested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinglehopper View Post
    Do we know if they will have ALL of the tickets for the stages available as stage passes, or if we are getting a stage pass for something else, what are the chances of getting in without a stage pass just by waiting in line?
    I am not sure how many of the seats are reserved for StagePass, but from the article it sounds like there will be a standby line that may or may not let some people in.

If you do not arrive by this time, a standby guest will fill your seat.
    I could be wrong, but from reading the recent MiceChat interview with Jeffrey Epstein, it sounds like StagePass may keep giving out passes until the entire venue is full.

We are also working to be able to more effectively communicate — through monitors in the StagePass area, the D23 Expo app and social media — which presentations are booked up, so guests don’t stand in line for something they won’t be able to attend. That said, we will, of course, have stand-by lines if a guest wants to take the chance.

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 9.13.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my

• WDI Future Show Writer

“Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.”

Cool Re: D23 Expo - StagePass

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfn View Post
    So instead of one line, now I have to get into a line to get a stagepass. then proceed to the line waiting to get into a presentation at Stage 23 or 28! Great
    I don't know if you were at the Fanniversary last year (I think it was last year, maybe the year before), but Steven Clark and the team said they are planning on using wristbands this year so you don't have to stand in line all day. That is their plan at least. ^_^ I think the only line we will have to wait for is entry. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Brygida View Post
    Not clear but it looks like you will have to get everyone's ticket in your party to get the passes. Could be quite a challenge since everyone might not be together at once.

Doesn't being a D23 member get you into the presentation before NON-D23 members? I though that was one of the perks of buying a membership. Or now that they have the "Free" one that invalidates it?
    *Just incase the Stage Passes run out*
    A bad day at Disneyland is better than a good day at work. But who ever heard of a bad day at Disneyland?
    https://twitter.com/Flutterfly_74
    http://pinterest.com/flutterfly74/
    http://flutterfly74.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterfly74 View Post
    Doesn't being a D23 member get you into the presentation before NON-D23 members? I though that was one of the perks of buying a membership. Or now that they have the "Free" one that invalidates it?
    *Just incase the Stage Passes run out*
    No, this only applies to getting into the expo itself, not the individual panels. Doors to the expo open roughly 1 hour early for D23 members. But, yeah, now that it's free to become a D23 member it will be interesting to see if there are that many people who aren't members.

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Visit my