Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

D23 Expo Tickets

I bought my tickets back in May. My email said my credentials would be mailed summer 2013. Has anyone received their tickets yet? Does anyone know if they mailed them yet?

• Disney Trivia Queen

Re: D23 Expo Tickets

I have not received my tickets yet either. I hadn't really thought about it though, we should be getting them soon!

I bought my tickets about a month ago and didn't get an email confirmation. As this is D23 I was only slightly worried, but called anyhow.The nice man on the phone told me the tickets would be mailed out around July 23.
    "A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." Eeyore

I've gotten some announcement type emails, but no mailed credentials yet.

I got my tickets today in the mail!

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

I haven't gotten mine either, ordered them back in mid June. Glad to see others are waiting on their tickets. I tried calling D23 help line and man oh man are they always "busy" and "please leave a message" and emailed them with no response yet. For a paying member this board is better help then D23's official help center!

Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    I haven't gotten mine either, ordered them back in mid June. Glad to see others are waiting on their tickets. I tried calling D23 help line and man oh man are they always "busy" and "please leave a message" and emailed them with no response yet. For a paying member this board is better help then D23's official help center!
    I know tickets purchased past a certain date will have to be picked up at the D23 Expo instead of being mailed. You might have purchased past that date so you might have to pick up your tickets that morning. Not sure on this but it is a possibility.

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

I just got my tickets in the mail. it looks like many who ordered early may be getting them this week and next week.

I got my tickets a few days ago. Then I got an email stating that the tickets were printed incorrectly, they had invalidated the bar code, and were sending me new ones! I hope they get to me in time! Anyone else have this?

Then I got an email stating that the tickets were printed incorrectly, they had invalidated the bar code, and were sending me new ones!
    That really makes me mad that they CAN resend actually because they told me they couldn't because it was too late.

I ordered my tickets at regular guest price a year ago then renewed my D23 membership to exchange them to D23 member tickets because they told me they do that. I followed all their requests, emailed them about a month ago (and multiple times after that with no response) to get them changed, then a week ago they emailed me back saying, sorry! its too late to fix it and mail it to you, you have to pick them up at the door (which obviously interferes with all the waiting in line I was planning on doing-wish this was sarcasm).

On top of that, when I explained to them that they were in the wrong and explained my situation for a third time, they said sorry about that refunded me the difference and CANCELLED my tickets!!! and told me I still have to get my new ones at the door. They clearly don't understand the problem that I wanted to have my tickets before arriving! That's why I bought my tickets a year in advance! ugh

Its frustrating for two reasons: 1) I followed all their requests and the only reason it wasn't handled in time is because it took them 2 weeks and multiple emails to finally respond to one. 2) there is not a single person you can talk to on the phone and every email is so scripted and unhelpful! I can't believe Disney would use a third party to sell their tickets then make it so you can't even contact them with problems.

Sorry I had to rant about that for a little bit because I'm so frustrated. Has anyone else had trouble with the ticketing office?
    Last edited by JDisneyB; 07-25-2013 at 11:47 AM.

CHRISTINA&JUSTIN

I still haven't gotten tickets yet (ordered 11 days ago, but they said that they would still be mailed). As a note, I had to pick up a ticket last time- I'm pretty sure they open the office the day before, so you can get them Thursday and not worry about lines (if they do it the same way as last time).

@nikira thank you so much for mentioning this! I called the guest relations team and they only mentioned the hours for Friday. I will call back and check to see if they are still doing that this year.

CHRISTINA&JUSTIN

Was anyone able to find out if they will be open on Thursday for ticket pick up? I had originally planned on just Saturday but bought some Friday ones last minute. I did the same thing last year and found they didn't open the ticket window until the event started.

I just got off the phone with D23 and they said tickets will be available for pick up from 8:30am - 7:00pm on Thursday. Im still waiting for my Membership to update on the D23 Expo website so I can buy tickets.
    Last edited by carlosar33; 08-05-2013 at 06:43 AM.

Thanks for finding out. I tried calling and it was busy each time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast