How early to arrive for D23 Arena morning presenatations?

I want to go to "Art and Imagination: Animation at The Walt Disney Studios" and "Let the Adventures Begin: Live Action at The Walt Disney Studios" in the D23 Arena on Friday and Saturday around 10am-ish, but how early should I get there to start lining up? I saw something that said people couldn't start lining up until 5am, but I didn't plan on getting there until 7am. Is 7am too late? I don't want to end up in the overflow room. Should I come at 5am to avoid the 2000-seat overflow room? Thanks.

• Minion

Re: How early to arrive for D23 Arena morning presenatations?

Quote Originally Posted by catpulet View Post
    I want to go to "Art and Imagination: Animation at The Walt Disney Studios" and "Let the Adventures Begin: Live Action at The Walt Disney Studios" in the D23 Arena on Friday and Saturday around 10am-ish, but how early should I get there to start lining up? I saw something that said people couldn't start lining up until 5am, but I didn't plan on getting there until 7am. Is 7am too late? I don't want to end up in the overflow room. Should I come at 5am to avoid the 2000-seat overflow room? Thanks.
    I suspect that 7am should be okay. There is a separate Arena line outside this year, which should make things more efficient. Honestly, I think getting there at 5am is overkill. The Arena holds 4000 people, and the vast majority won't show up that early.

Re: How early to arrive for D23 Arena morning presenatations?

I think considering how the crowd trends vary from year to year for any event, not just Expo, it's really just hard to judge. But they do seem to consistently grow when it comes to anything Disney.
    There's no telling what will more popular than other things. But I'm betting Sat. will be more popular.
    Fri will probably be a lot of 1st timers (myself included) waiting way earlier than they have to be.

But I guess you have to ask your self is it better to be safe than bummed ya missed out.

I'm planning on getting there early. If I don't need to be in a line that early, then that just means I get to go explore something I might not have time for later
    A bad day at Disneyland is better than a good day at work. But who ever heard of a bad day at Disneyland?
    https://twitter.com/Flutterfly_74
    http://pinterest.com/flutterfly74/
    http://flutterfly74.tumblr.com/