Can you line up for the D23 Arena panels without a badge?

Hello everyone! I was trying to find an answer to this question on the internet without any luck and stumbled upon this forum. I recently purchased my D23 tickets for Saturday and was under the assumption that they would be mailed to me until I read a thread further below that stated since I bought these last minute, I would need to pick them up at the convention. My main reason for attending is to see the live action presentation in the D23 Arena at 10:30am on Saturday (for Thor and Captain America). Since I now need to pick up my badge, can I at least line up until the convention opens to pick up my badge? I do have friends coming along so they can save my spot in line. I know comic con's hall H allows line up without a badge and only requires one to get into the event.

If I can't line up without a badge, what are my options? I really don't want to miss out on this panel!

• Disney Trivia Queen

Re: Can you line up for the D23 Arena panels without a badge?

I've never had to deal with this and the lines are a little different this year. However, last year I believe that they didn't check tickets until the doors opened.

Ok, thanks for your help I just checked the map and saw that the queue for the D23 arena is within the expo hall... would you happen to know the time that badge pickup opens on saturday?

So I can line up around 7am ticket-less for the arena and pick up my ticket and hop back into the line?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by kellzies View Post
    Ok, thanks for your help I just checked the map and saw that the queue for the D23 arena is within the expo hall... would you happen to know the time that badge pickup opens on saturday?

So I can line up around 7am ticket-less for the arena and pick up my ticket and hop back into the line?
    I believe Will-Call is open all day Thursday and opens at 6am for every day of the Expo. You will not be able to get into the Arena queue without your badge. The queue is inside the Expo and the badge is your ticket in. I believe the Arena queue opens at 8am, so if you get there right at 6am to get your tickets at will-call and hop in the Arena line, you should be fine. Remember, they are doing lines very differently this year so nobody really knows what will happen. Hope this helps!

Oh dang...Ok. Thanks so much for that info and heads up! I was browsing the site and couldn't find any info about badge pickup or anything.

I didn't know they seated the Arena so early, good thing I found this forum! Thanks again guys If anyone else stumbles upon this thread, please feel free to add. This is my first time at D23 and I wanna be as prepared as possible.